PDA

View Full Version : International Pet Owners Club Cutest Pet Contest

ILoveReptiles
08-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I haven't shared this news yet, but here goes. I officially got a notice in the mail the other day. Apparently, the photo I submitted of Kermit sitting on his rock waterfall has been selected as a finalist in the contest. They're making a full color photo book out of all the winners, and if he makes it, I win $1,000.00

If he is judged to be cute enough to be a "cover pet", I win $6,000.00

I still retain all rights to the photo - legally it's copyrighted to me, and they will say so in the book. They wanted me to buy a copy of it but I just signed my name giving them permission to put him in the book, not buy anything.

Anyway, I hope he wins!

Chilli
08-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Wow, thats wonderful! :D I do hope you win, its really awesome that you've got this far.

GreyhoundGirl
08-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Wow, Way to go !!!

Zippy
08-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh Hope you Win!
Kemit is one cute frog.

Kfamr
08-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Weird, I got the same notice about a picture of Kiara, however I don't recall sending in a photo.

I thought it was a fluke when I recieved it... I wonder??

ILoveReptiles
08-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Weird, I got the same notice about a picture of Kiara, however I don't recall sending in a photo.

I thought it was a fluke when I recieved it... I wonder??

You got it in the postal mail? Cool! You should give them permission to publish the picture. The buying the book thing sounded like a scam, so I just skipped that part. But to have his picture in the book - well now, that's awesome!