PDA

View Full Version : You BAD dogs!!

zoomer
08-01-2006, 12:53 PM
This morning the gate to the backyard was open and Buddy took off, with Georgia right on his heels. My mom tried calling and calling Georgia but she wouldn't come back, neither would Buddy. She wasn't devistated with Buddy, but with Georgia, yeah, she was pretty upset. She made me get up at like... 8:00 am and I usually get up around 11:00 am. Oh I was sooooo mad! Those two Baaaaaad dogs.

MajesticCollies
08-01-2006, 01:01 PM
I swear that dogs never pass the mentality of a six yr old child. Aren't they fun.. Got to love them to death!!!

zoomer
08-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh, I still love them but god was I angry....

areias
08-01-2006, 01:07 PM
You know, I swear I can let my dogs all out in an unfenced area, and they're fine. The second someone leaves the gate open, they're in the next county! (Actually usually swimming at the park across from my house :p ) We have a pool company that does the chemicals for our pool, and they had this one guy coming to our house, and he would leave the gate open EVERY week. We had to call and complain about him. But every Friday, whoever was letting the dogs out would forget, and you'd see them running towards the park.

JenBKR
08-01-2006, 01:19 PM
haha I can sympathize, before we fenced in our yard we had to chase Roscoe a few times around the neighborhood because he's slip past us or something. I was pretty scared though, because there's a main road close by and the shelter where we got him from is right up the street (on the main road), and I was afraid he'd try to work his way back there. Crazy dogs :D

lute
08-01-2006, 01:48 PM
luckily Gracie has only gotten out once since we've lived here. she ran straight into the neighbor's fenced yard. :rolleyes:

BC_MoM
08-01-2006, 04:01 PM
You can't exactly be mad at them and call them bad dogs. They didn't leave the gate open. :p

GreyhoundGirl
08-01-2006, 04:47 PM
That's what I love about my Jen. (We don't have a gate, but often we let her off-leash ) Even if she sneaks out, she doesn't run away, ( phew! )

she just runs in huge circles around and around and around untill someone comes out and gets angry at her for sneaking out. Than she comes back in. :rolleyes:

heinz57_79
08-01-2006, 05:03 PM
My Chloe is an escape artist. If I were ever trapped in a mine or something I'd want to have her with me. She has eaten through gates, fences, chicken wire, metal, plastic, everything. The last time she ate our back gate, she and Chica decided to go walkabout. Chloe wandered about a block or so up from our house into a dry cleaners! Chica had taken off in the opposite direction. When I found her she was rolling around like a fool in the grass of the Catholic church across the street from our house! LOL

I try so hard to find the humour when that happens, but with how I lost Charlie, it's hard sometimes. But if I don't then I just wind up miserable.

You've gotta love dogs' devil-may-care attitude sometimes. We should be so lucky to have an attitude like that once we grow up! ;)

I_luv_rusty
08-01-2006, 05:24 PM
You can't exactly be mad at them and call them bad dogs. They didn't leave the gate open. :p

I agree :p

buttercup132
08-01-2006, 05:54 PM
You can't exactly be mad at them and call them bad dogs. They didn't leave the gate open. :pditto

luvofallhorses
08-01-2006, 06:33 PM
ditto to what Jessica said..btw I didn't like the comment about them not passing the mentality of a 6 year old child. Dogs are pretty smart and so are 6 year olds. ;)