PDA

View Full Version : Dog Found With Zip Tie Around Neck (GRAPHIC)

areias
08-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Link To Story/Picture (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/8988EEEABA323EB0862571BA0011B4F0?OpenDocument)
Warning, very graphic picture.

A year-old Chihuahua found with a plastic zip tie wound tightly around its neck appears to be recovering, says an official with the Humane Society in St. Louis.

Debbie Hill, the Humane Society's interim director of rescues and investigations, added that the dog was responding well to treatment.

The animal's head is now more normal in appearance, and it can eat and drink in small amounts, Hill added.

Charlotte, the name given to the dog by Humane Society staff, was brought in Thursday by a St. Louis woman who found it on her front porch. Its head was swollen to the size of a grapefruit, and the dog had trouble breathing and swallowing, Humane Society officials said Friday.
Advertisement

The Humane Society is offering a $2,500 reward for information leading to the arrest of those who abused the dog.

The Humane Society has received requests to adopt the dog, but no leads that might point to an abuser.

------------------------------------
What in the &#*#@! is wrong with people these days? Please, just drop it off at the shelter if you don't want it. Don't tie zip ties around its neck, its just not normal. :(:(

critter crazy
08-01-2006, 08:55 AM
That poor littel dog!!! What the hell is wrong with people!! I dont understand what would make someone do something like that!!!:mad:

moosmom
08-01-2006, 08:56 AM
:eek: OMG!!! That is just awful!! That poor, sweet baby. I hope they find the piece of $hit that did this to him and put a tie wrap around a certain "part" and I don't mean his neck, till it turns blue and falls off!!!!

beeniesmom
08-01-2006, 09:42 AM
I am crying as I read and saw the picture.
No animal deserves that kind of abuse.

elizabethann
08-01-2006, 11:33 AM
That's awful. I hope whoever did that gets caught and gets hung by the neck. Seems like a fair sentence to me.

Muddy4paws
08-01-2006, 04:29 PM
OMG I got tears in my eyes. That poor baby :( I hope they find that nasty B.......

GreyhoundGirl
08-01-2006, 04:34 PM
:eek: OMG ! The poor BABY.... Nothing deserves to be treated that way...

P.S.- Moosmom-you are SO right.... :rolleyes:

RedHedd
08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm with Moosmom on the treatment of the cretin who did this. That poor little dog! He looks so emaciated too. I don't understand how a human can do this to another living creature. It just makes me so :mad:

Danegirl2208
08-04-2006, 12:25 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
i dont even know what to say, im shoked and disgusted...that poor poor baby :( I hope they find the low life ******* who did it to her :mad: :mad:

Luvin Labs
08-12-2006, 08:55 PM
that poor doggy! :(

they said she's better now, would like to see how she looks now compared to then.

poor girl.