PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Fergus

GreyhoundGirl
08-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Hey Fergus

Sounds like you are one GREAT dog, eh ? Your owners really seem to love you. I'm sure they're very grateful that you are so protective of them. Have a great day and congrats on a well earned Dog Of The Day !!! :D

I love your tri-colour coat !

animallovernw
08-01-2006, 07:58 AM
From one "herding" dog to another, congratulations on being today's "chosen one".
Great photo of you on the green grass--really shows off your beautiful black coat.
Our pooch has the same herding tendencies and protectiveness too-
It sounds like you are one smart dog too!;)

You also sound like one pampered border collie--walks to the park, fun at the cabin, snoozing in bed.....wow:eek: your humans must really love you!
But be careful herding the bears around.....

Have a grrrrrrreat day with Feline companion "Bootsie"--

:cool: Hooray for Fergus!

LHCamry
08-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Fergus...You are a handsome fellow. You have such pretty color.
You could come in my house with dirty feet. I would clean up after you.
You look just like you have a smile on your face. I know that you bring joy to your family. I hope your special DOTD is wonderful.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

blue girl
08-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Fergus, just one look at your face and I was in love! I can tell you are a very intelligent boy, and lots of fun to be around. You seem to live a very happy life and its obvious your family loves you very much. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
08-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey there handsome!!! Ok, so you've stolen my heart and all it took was one look at that sweet face of yours!:):):) Your family certainly found a gem of a pup in you sweetheart and best of all, they know it!:D How heartwarming it was to hear them sing your praises!!! And while I've always had a soft spot for Retrievers, I have to say in the smarts department, you BC's have all the bases covered!:D Looks, intelligence, athleticism and heart...now that's a winning combination!:)
Enjoy your well earned day on center stage Fergus and every day of your wonderful life!:) Make sure the humans spoil you rotten:D Yay Ferugs, DOG OF THE DAY! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet boy:)

lizbud
08-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Hello Fergus,

Lovely name for a smart boy like you. :) It's a great pleasure to meet
such a handsome & intelligent pup.The love between you & your family is
plain to see. Congratulations on being chosen as our very deserving
DOG OF THE DAY. :) Big hugs & tiny kisses to you on your day of honor.

Alysser
08-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Fergus,
you are such a deserving boy!! :D You seem to me, like a dream of a dog and your owners love you very much! What a smart brillant dog you are. :eek: Very handsome to :) Congrats on being the dog of the day! I hope you get spoiled rotten.

K9karen
08-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Happy DOTD, Fergus, you handsome devil! I LOVE Border Collies and you live up to my expectations! I hope your day was extra special!