PDA

View Full Version : Hi ... I'm going away!

Efrat
05-22-2002, 12:48 AM
Hi guys,

tomorrow is THE day...we are going on a long vacation, and I miss my babies already. I have someone who will comw once or twice a day to take care of them and she is a real cal lover (she runs one Israeli cat forum) she was in my house a few times and knows where things are... she will come again tonight to get the keys..
We'll be gone for almost one month and I think it's harder for us than for them... :rolleyes: I hope everything will be fine.

I just need one little favour from you - Please watch my cat cam whenever you can and let me know if you see my babies... I'm sure that in the few minutes a day I'll be online they will not be in the room for sure... so I need you to tell me they are ok there...

And I 'd love to meet youif you are in the London area next week (I'll be there till next tuesday morning the 28th)

Efrat:cool:

Fuzzy317
05-22-2002, 01:08 AM
Have a nice trip!!

I am sure your furr babies will miss you almost as much as you will miss them. :)

05-22-2002, 02:32 AM
I LOVE LONDON !!!!!!!!!!!

We've been living there during 4 months in 1981 !!!!!!!!!(West End) .
Have a nice trip !!! Say hi to eveyone there !
And : do not miss your furr-babies to much ......... . I know you will , we went away for only 5 days , and I missed Sydney sooooooo much .. !

HAVE A GOOD TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :D

yorkster
05-22-2002, 03:24 AM
Have a great trip- it sounds like so much fun. :)
It's nice that you have somebody to take care of your kittys while you away so you don't worry about them. :cool:

Gio
05-22-2002, 06:06 AM
Have a great trip and enjoy yourselves. And try not to worry, we will keep an eye on your babies as well :D

yumyum6970
05-22-2002, 07:06 AM
Have fun efrat we will miss you!!!! :(

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Logan
05-22-2002, 07:51 AM
Efrat, I'm so glad you're getting this wonderful time away, but I completely understand how much you will miss those sweet kitties while you are gone. We'll keep peeking to see if we can see them!!! :D

Travel safely!! :)

Randi
05-22-2002, 08:52 AM
Have a nice vacation Efrat! :D Wish I was going! Funny, I have a danish girlfriend who lives in London now, she also LOVES cats!! And she has been living in Haifa for 4 years.

Well, you be careful and enjoy yourself. We'll be watching the cat cam! :D

lynnestankard
05-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Have a great time Efrat - I would have loved to come down to London to meet up with you - but on the Sunday (26th) we're off to France for the week!! Talk about ships that pass in the night!
I was watching your furbabies last night at 23.45 (your time) and they were having a ball!! So I'll keep watching and drop you the odd email to let you know their OK.
You just go and enjoy your lovely trip. xx

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2002, 10:07 AM
Have a great time, Efrat! It really sounds like an exciting trip. You'll have to take notes as you go because by the end of the trip you'll have forgotten everything you did at the beginning of the trip. ;) I've found it's kind of nice to make notes like that because it reminds you of little things that you might not remember later. You'll remember the big things like the tourist attractions, etc., but you might forget the lovely evening at the outside cafe watching people go by, or something like that. The notes are always fun to read later on too, like when you're taking your next trip! :) Sorry we'll miss you when you're in the Chicago area, just like Lynne we'll be like ships passing in the night. I'll keep an eye on your little sweeties too.

Have fun!!!

krazyaboutkatz
05-23-2002, 12:36 AM
I hope you have a great vacation Efrat. I'm sure your kitties will be well taken care of while you're gone. Have a safe trip.:D