PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

flip_flop_princess_21
07-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Hello to all. My name is Katie and I am new to Pet Talk. My friend Breanne got me into the site. I am 20 and love animals. I have a American Shorthair Silver Tabby named Simba she just turned 13 this month, a Pastel Calico named Maddy who is 8, a long haired kitty who I think might be part Norweigian Forest Cat whose name is Smokey and he is my baby and is a spoiled little boy he is 3, a 8 year old Black Standard Poodle her name is Rio and is almost deaf, and a 18 week old Black Standard Poodle puppy and his name is Jiggs. He is so cute. Those are my animals. I live at home with my parents and am going to college at Whatcom Community College, I work at Old Navy and volunteer with the Alternative Humane Society in Bellingham WA. I love it, it is amazing to see cats and kittens get adopted and go to a good home. In my free time I like to hang out with my friends, go to the movies and read. I love reading mysteries and if they involve animals even better. I couldn't live without animals especially cats, they are my weakness. My baby Smokey is a spoiled little cat (well not so little anymore) he loves to sleep with me, he even has his own pillow next to mine. He has everything he could ever want, and is everything I could ever want in a kitty. So that's about me and my animals.

Flatcoatluver
07-31-2006, 04:35 PM
Yah Katie is here!! Welcome to pet talk!!! Ok Now your going to have to post pics!

heinz57_79
07-31-2006, 06:17 PM
Welcome to PT! :) Your furkids sound great... now we just need to see some pics!

MajesticCollies
07-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Katie. They told me when I joined recently that if I don't post pics right away I will be booted from the site......JK;) lol Glad to meet you

Zippy
08-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk.I am Nikki.I am owned by 2 cats and 3 bettas.I can't wait to see pics of all your furkids.

RedHedd
08-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Georgia, owned by two long-haired fluffies - Mitzi and Mishi. You'll love it here!