PDA

View Full Version : Oh.....we are SO bad.....

Catsnclay
07-31-2006, 12:30 PM
We just had our master bathroom redone and this weekend the both of us have been painting, with help from the boys, of course :rolleyes:

I was also doing regular weekend chores, laundry . It was lunchtime and we all were hungry, so I quickly put the load of laundry into the dryer, keeping the washer top up (something I usually don't do). The cat's food is right next to the washer & dryer and Yoshi's favorite thing to do is to jump up on the washer to make sure I'm getting his food. When up on the washer, he can get his long neck & head into the closet door :rolleyes:

I bet you know what is going to happen next............yup, Yoshi proceeded to jump up on the washer because I was getting his food, and jumped right into the washing machine! :eek: :eek:

I screamed (so I was told) dropped the full dish of food and found Yoshi clinging for life in the middle of the washing machine (don't know the name of that part!) At that very moment Tim came around the corner, and as I was taking the poor little kitty out of the washing machine, we both burst out in laughter :eek: Are we BAD or what?! :eek:

Yoshi's little heart was beating fast, as was mine. Needless to say, he didn't jump up on the washer the rest of the day :rolleyes: Poor baby.

Well, this morning we were getting ready for breakfast, and Yoshi came into the laundry room with me, backed up a few steps (to look on top of the washer?!) then proceeded to jump up there and help me with his breakfast :D He forgave me!! :D

kuhio98
07-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Yikes! It sounds like Yoshi was quite "agitated". :eek:
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I think the middle thingy is called the agitator. :p

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Poor Baby! I bet he thought he had a mechanical bull by the horns!!! ;)

Glad he is ok!

momcat
07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Poor Yoshi, that must have been something to see! I'm so relieved to hear there were no injuries but he must have been pretty agitated.....

babychicaleek
07-31-2006, 05:16 PM
Awww, I'm so glad he's OK!

catmandu
07-31-2006, 05:55 PM
I bet hes a nice clean Cat now.
Its a good thing taht he didnt have to go through the rinse cycle.
That reminds me of when Pouncer fell into a sink full of water.
She was mad at me for three days.

jenluckenbach
07-31-2006, 06:38 PM
:eek:
:eek:

agitated! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Catsnclay
08-01-2006, 03:00 PM
agitator That is the name!! :rolleyes: Thank you!

We are back to normal now - whew!

Yoshi still jumps up on the washer to make sure I put his food in bowl correctly :rolleyes: Apparently this little mishap didn't affect him. Oops, I mean agitate him :D

Barbara
08-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Yoshi, you always looked like a very clean kitty to me. What did you think? :)

Killearn Kitties
08-02-2006, 05:26 AM
Oops, poor baby! And yes, I DO think you are very bad (hehehe), but I am glad Yoshi has forgiven you. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-02-2006, 06:17 AM
ROTFLMAO !!!!