PDA

View Full Version : Being known as animal mad is good

Pawsitive Thinking
07-31-2006, 08:41 AM
In that my colleague is thinking of getting a hamster for his son's birthday and instead of just going out and buying one has come to me for advice first! Have pointed him in the direction of pet care websites and given him the benefit of my own hamster owning experience. Looks like we have another responsible pet owner

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-31-2006, 10:29 AM
Great Denise!!
Did you also tell him that a hamster doesn't live very long? I would prefer a guinea pig, as they live longer.;;

Pawsitive Thinking
07-31-2006, 10:50 AM
Great Denise!!
Did you also tell him that a hamster doesn't live very long? I would prefer a guinea pig, as they live longer.;;

Did say that a guinea pig might be a better choice as a first pet

JenBKR
07-31-2006, 10:59 AM
YAY good job Denise! :D

elizabethann
07-31-2006, 11:20 AM
Good for you. Doesn't that make you feel good that people come to you for pet advice?

People ask me questions all of the time. I'm known as the Animal Lover. It's like a title.

:)

Pawsitive Thinking
08-01-2006, 03:59 AM
Good for you. Doesn't that make you feel good that people come to you for pet advice?

People ask me questions all of the time. I'm known as the Animal Lover. It's like a title.

:)

Yes! Makes me feel great, although I do worry that so much of the advice seems to be common sense to me but I guess you have to have pets to understand them :D