PDA

View Full Version : Cute Jasper

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-31-2006, 03:51 AM
He he, you look so cute, sweet cross-eyed Jasper!
Have a great COTD-day, sweety!!

LittleOrangeKitten
07-31-2006, 07:23 AM
Jasper, you are just the cutest thing! And look at those cute Siamese crossed eyes! Your coloring is gorgeous and I think you look great at your "sexy sixteen pounds"!

Have a marvelous COTD and maybe your furr sibling will let up and allow you to rest just today!

DrNiblik
07-31-2006, 07:40 AM
What a good boy you are dropping all that weight! It's a pity you had to lose some teeth, but I am sure that you feel much better now! Congratulations on being COTD!! Be sure to get lots of hugs and love and now you can tell that rabbit and stray kitty what's what! Enjoy your day, big boy!

mom2lotsacats
07-31-2006, 07:51 AM
Jasper,
You are a very handsome Lynx Point kitty! I have a Lynx Point named Billy that looks a little like you. You sure have been through a lot but I'm glad you are doing well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Killearn Kitties
07-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Good heavens, Jasper, what adventures you have have had! Flying across the country, having seven teeth out, being chased around by your kitty friend - it's all go round your place, isn't it?!

Congratulations on being being Cat of the Day you sexy boy, you! Only nice things are allowed to happen to you today, sweetheart. Enjoy it to the full. :D

catmandu
07-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Jasper , we are sorry that you lost 7 of your teeth.
John Hnacock only has one left, and most of the Found Ctas have lost a few too.
But they say that like Jasper , nothing stops them from enjoying thier meals.
They all send a Mirthful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Joyful Jasper COTD!!!!!!! :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D

Katelf
07-31-2006, 11:05 AM
Jasper, what a delightful fellow you are. Glad to hear that your folks take such good care of you. I love your sweet furry face.

Extra special treats are in order for today to honour your COTD status! (Tomorrow you can diet, hehehehe.)

Hugs >^..^<

:D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2006, 12:57 PM
Jasper what a kitty hunk you are!!! ♥♥♥

Such adventures you have had too!

What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today and meet you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
I hope you get some treats and you share with your little buddy! :D

blue girl
07-31-2006, 01:14 PM
Jasper, look at you with your pretty stripes and those blue eyes!
It sounds like you've been through quite a lot in your life (living in a shelter, scary plane rides, diets and the dentist), but it sounds like your family must love you very much to be taking such good care of your health. You are a very lucky boy! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

konagirl
07-31-2006, 03:30 PM
What a cutie you are!! Are you the twin of my cat-sister Lucy??? (check her out - http://www.catster.com/?56333)

Congrats on being COTD!!

orangemm
07-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello, sweet Jasper! Aren't you handsome?

I'm so glad you are settled now and don't have to fly anymore. This is your special day, hope you get lots of (soft) treats and plenty of scritches!!

tatsxxx11
07-31-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi there Jasper!!! Wow, what beautiful, blue eyes you have sweetheart and that expression, priceless!:):):) You certainly have had your share of challenges, but I have a feeling you're the sort of guy who takes it all that life throws your way in stride! And with your loving family, kitty pal and bunny bud by your side, all the love and support needed to ease you over those hurdles! You're a champion Jasper and one most deserving Cat of the Day!:) Congratulations adorable Jasper! Hope you're having a very happy, fun filled day celebrating with your proud peeps and the furry crew!:) WE LOVE JASPER!

DianeC
08-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Jasper, how beautiful you are! What a handsome boy! I am so partial to Siamese tabby point cats, having had two (Little Lucifer and Ambrose - both over the rainbow bridge now).

I know that flying is not fun for felines, and hope that you do not have to experience that again.

What a brave baby to have 7 teeth out! I trust you are being spoilt and petted for that, and that you have many happy years ahead.

Congratulations on being such a wonderful COTD.

Diane, Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.