PDA

View Full Version : My sister may be getting a dog! (with petfinder link)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-30-2006, 10:53 AM
My sister had a 15 year old yorkie who died last june, since then she's been researching breeds and looking for her perfect dog. She has asthma and has to be careful as certain hair types really bother her. She decided on a schnauzer. We've been searching petfinder for to find her perfect dog and last night we found her. My sister emailed the person last night and we hope she's still available for adoption.

Here she is- http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6531199
Keep your fingers crossed that she gets her.

critter crazy
07-30-2006, 11:00 AM
It says there is an adoption in process, could this be your sister?? or someone else?? she is a cutie tho!! *fingers Crossed*

Chilli
07-30-2006, 12:03 PM
My fingers are crossed! :D I do hope it all works out.

BCollie_Kelly
07-30-2006, 12:03 PM
aww, what a sweetheart! my fingers are crossed!

k9krazee
07-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Aww, she's adorable! Keep us updated!

lute
07-30-2006, 06:30 PM
i hope it all works out! keep us posted! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
07-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Ohhh! Kelly is just darling! Reminds me of Sydney, Amy (wolf_Q)'s shanauzer girl!

Bronx'sBower
07-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed also...what an adorable pup-9.5 lbs? was I reading that correctly? How cute :) I also wanted to praise your sister for using petfinder-we got Bower through petfinder :)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-31-2006, 07:27 AM
It says there is an adoption in process, could this be your sister?? or someone else?? she is a cutie tho!! *fingers Crossed*
I haven't talked to my sister since before I origionally posted this thread so I don't know. I sure hope so. I want more than anything for her to get this dog. She's been waiting and searching for a year.

Ohhh! Kelly is just darling! Reminds me of Sydney, Amy (wolf_Q)'s shanauzer girl!
Me too, infact I showed my sister a picture of Sydney.

BitsyNaceyDog
07-31-2006, 09:44 AM
UPDATE:

My sister talked to a woman at the rescue and the lady said that she is 1 of 3 people intrested in Kelly. They also told her about another schnauzer named Molly that just came to them. I think if she can't get Kelly the rescue center will help her find a dog. They interviewed her and everything went well. They just need to talk to my mom because my sister still lives with my parents. They also need to do a home inspection. Both talking with my mom and the home inspection should go well.

sparks19
07-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Aww I hope she gets her. She is adorable. Reminds me of my old Miniature Schnauzer Tina.