PDA

View Full Version : We are getting a mini daschund!!

CatLuvrs
07-29-2006, 02:12 PM
She was born 3 days ago and my daughter and I can't wait. Marissa wants to name her Princess Cee-Cee and just call her Cee-Cee. My best friend has 2 pups from the lady we are getting her from and her parents have 2 also. My friend said they are kind of hard potty training them I just want to hear what you all think here. Thanks and I have a pic of the babies if anyone would like to see

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/blazindaisies/P1010004.jpg

Here they are they are going to be the creme color that is on their paws

Toby's my baby
07-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Congrats!! You must post pictures!! Good luck potty training! I don't have much good advice on potty training, all of my previous puppies it has pretty much came naturally, and they never had a problem with it.

k9krazee
07-29-2006, 02:30 PM
If anyone would like to see?? Of course we'd like to see! :D

Potty training can be as easy or as difficult as you make it. Make a schedule, stick to it and keep an eye on the puppy at all times. I'd recommend getting a crate for when you aren't able to watch it. The most important thing though is preventing accidents from occuring by keeping an eye on the pup and praising like crazy when they go outside.

Good luck! Can't wait to see the pic ;)

buttercup132
07-29-2006, 03:31 PM
If anyone wants to see???? How can you make a post without posting pictures!! lol:p

Congrads now can we see those pictures???

CatLuvrs
07-29-2006, 04:06 PM
O sorry the pic is big lol I didn't think it was going to be.