PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Lady!!

Toby's my baby
07-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Ugg, there is this couple that comes to our farm every morning, and welds on some machinery that they are buying by the ton. This morning, Autumn was with my dad and he went and talked to them. I just happened to be looking out the window, and the lady PICKED up Autumn and set her on the HOOD of their truck!!! :mad: I was so mad, but I stayed in the house and just watched, I knew my dad wouldn't let them do anything to her, so I stayed put. The lady then walked away, (with Autumn still walking around on the hood of the truck) and made Autumn JUMP down from the hood! :mad: I am so mad at the lady. Why would you pick up someones dog that you don't even know, and set them on the hood of your truck?!??! I wish it would have been Boo boo out there, if she would have picked him up, he would have bit her in the face/hand, whatever he could get at, he HATES being picked up, especially by strangers.

...SOME PEOPLE!!!

lute
07-29-2006, 11:02 AM
that's really strange. Beanie jumps on the hood of my car sometimes, but not a truck. that's really high off the ground.

BC_MoM
07-29-2006, 01:10 PM
But then Boo Boo would have had to go bye bye to doggie heaven if he'd bitten her in the face.

I don't know.. I would NEVER do that to someone elses dog. Not because I would be nervous around them, but because the dog doesn't know me and could be weary of me.

Suki Wingy
07-29-2006, 01:53 PM
No, I NEVER touch a dog without asking. After having a fear biter, I learned. What a dumbbutt

Alysser
07-29-2006, 02:43 PM
I learned from my parents at an early age not to even PET a dog without asking its owner!! :eek: What an A$$! Lucky Autumn did bite her...a woman that stupid would have blamed her. :rolleyes:

buttercup132
07-29-2006, 03:30 PM
But then Boo Boo would have had to go bye bye to doggie heaven if he'd bitten her in the face.

I don't know.. I would NEVER do that to someone elses dog. Not because I would be nervous around them, but because the dog doesn't know me and could be weary of me.No it was on her property and they are strangers there.And they had no common sense to ask first so it would be their own fault.

Thats really weird that the lady did that.