PDA

View Full Version : New too

Marigold2
07-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Good Morning to all,
I am new to this wonderful message board. I go to pet of the day every morning to get my cup of cuteness and joy. Mornings must be started this way. My daughter and I are animal lovers. My niece just became a vet but she is in another state, pity because I have a house full of furry, fluffy, faces. No animal should ever be without love. I enjoy going to pet stores and zoos, anywhere that animals are with my daughter. She and her boyfriend have so many pets together. Rats, mice, hammies, piggies, even a tarantula named Scarlet. Sorry Scarlet but I don't think your cute. I have a bunny name Benny and Boscoe the Maine Coon. I live close to Cleveland Ohio. Have a good day everyone. Remember a house without pets is not a home. :)

RedHedd
07-29-2006, 12:05 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Georgia, a short red head in San Francisco who's owned by two cats. Mitzi, the oh-so-round and beautiful calico-tortie and Mishi - my fluffy, orange goofy main goon, er, um I mean Maine Coon :D Links to our photoalbums are in my signature. I know, I know, I NEED to upload some new pics .... just been lazy. They're in the camera! Realy, they are :rolleyes:

Zippy
07-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome to PT.I am Nikki.I am owned by two cats and 3 betta fish. :)