PDA

View Full Version : Teddy's new food

sparks19
07-29-2006, 09:42 AM
Well we switched Teddy's food. He was on Performatrin but you can only get it at "Pet Valu" and there isn't one really close to here. Teddy was almost out of food and my hubby was fixing to go away for the weekend so we had to get a new brand. we were a little unsure because he tends to be picky with his kibble and we finally found this one that he actually liked to eat.

We got him "solid Gold Millennium" at least I think it's millennium. We got a small bag to try it out. anyone feed their dogs this?

I gave Teddy a bowl half old food half new food last night and he sifted through the dish with his nose and only ate the new food and pushed the old food out of the way lol.. I guess he likes it.

JenBKR
07-29-2006, 09:49 AM
I'm pretty sure that solid gold is a great food (although I'm not always good about which foods are good and which aren't). haha sounds like he likes it though! Roscoe's the same way, he is soooo picky about his food...we tried about 5 or 6 kinds before we actually found one he liked!

sparks19
07-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Ya the first two ingredients are Beef and Beef meal. There is no corn and no added animal fat. So it sounds pretty good :D

bckrazy
07-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Solid Gold is VERY good! :) Gonzo really liked the Hund N Flocken, which is Lamb. I'm pretty sure Mmillennia is for active dogs, which I'm sure Teddy is! ^_^

buttercup132
07-29-2006, 06:10 PM
Solid gold is a great make. Performatrin Ultra is the better kinds of Performatrin(I worked at Pet Valu:rolleyes: So they made me know all this about their food)
It's a good food though.
What colour is the bag?

sparks19
07-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Solid gold is a great make. Performatrin Ultra is the better kinds of Performatrin(I worked at Pet Valu:rolleyes: So they made me know all this about their food)
It's a good food though.
What colour is the bag?

it was the performatrin ultra. the colour of which bag? the Performatrin Ultra is Black and Maroon and the Solid Gold is Black and Blue. He liked it and did well on it, it's just not easily accessible here.

So far no tummy troubles with the switch. he ate his breakfast with gusto so I guess he likes it lol.

Teddy definately is an active dog lol I checked the bag and it just says for adult maintenance but that is fine for him :D When we bought the bag it was vaccuumed sealed so well it was like carrying a brick lol and when I cut the top open I could almost hear the food breathe as it sank to the bottom of the bag lol.