PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please come rescue me from this killer dog?

Sevaede
07-29-2006, 01:52 AM
I mean, look at her!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/Spanky1.jpg

She is vicious!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/Spanky2.jpg

She even takes hostages!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/Spanky3.jpg

Spankys latest attacks have been on a big, green, towel, and both of my cats. She has shaken the life out of the towel. She barks, hops (like a bunny), and runs after the kitties. Their swats (no claws, of course) to the top of her head yield nothing. Isis takes this as well as she can by giving her licks and tolerating what she can then running away. Soni just swats and runs away. I suspect a helium filled head. :D :p

Right now, she is attacking a peacock feather. How long must this rampaging go on? Will it never cease? :D

DrKym
07-29-2006, 02:25 AM
Saves the Mama by flashing a Beef quarter at the KILLER! ROFL she is ADORABLE!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
07-29-2006, 02:49 AM
Awww! What a sweetheart! Can I have her..... Please? :p

Dorothy39
07-29-2006, 06:29 AM
:D Those pictures of your Killer Chihuahua were frightening to look at!!! :D

How did Spanky, the towel killing Chihuahua ,get into your house? :eek:

I can see, by looking, that this vicious , red hot ball of canine terror has now possessed you---with hynotic stares!!!!! and that you are powerless at times!!!! Oh, the agony you must feel -----as the rampaging goes on and on and on!! :D :D :D :D

more pictures are forthcoming , right? Spanky is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Alysser
07-29-2006, 07:25 AM
OMG!!!!! :eek:

She is just to cute for words. I can't believe how little she is! :eek: Can I have her? :D

Danegirl2208
07-29-2006, 07:29 AM
omg!!! What a vicious evil monster!! :eek:
lol, how ADORABLE!!

lute
07-29-2006, 07:31 AM
AHHH!!!! watch out. people might try to take her and use her as a guard dog!LOL

she is ADORABLE! so tiny! you're posting more pics of her right?! ;)

sparks19
07-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Can no one stop this unrelenting beast. she is out of control. That poor toy didn't stand a chance :( I say you better protect your ankles before she chews them off. :D

What a cutie though lol Kinda like puss in boots from Shrek. Has that cute face but once your guard is down that's when she strikes.

Sevaede
07-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, I am completely powerless to Spankys will and stare! :D She is one pound of terror, chaos, and devastation! Look at that poor squeaky lamb! She is the feisty runt who fought for the best nipple and was pretty rambunctious with the others! :D

Yes, I will be posting more pictures. I spend too much money on disposable cameras (that is why the quality of the pictures is so bad). :D :p I wish I would have gotten pictures of her brothers. I only got pictures of her and her sister (Abigail, pics attached to this message) though. She has one brother who looks like her (Shy Guy), and the other brothers look like each other but not like the others (Oliver and Goliath). Abby is almost twice Spankys size! :eek:

Spanky says she will be making her rounds for pets, kisses, and any other types of affection! :)

zoomer
07-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Please send her to attack me, too! :p She's adorable!

MajesticCollies
07-29-2006, 10:08 PM
I just got done reading the Pit Bull thread and went to this one not knowing what it was. This is too funny. I'm such a large breed fan that I would be constantly scared of stepping on her. lol what a cutie. Maybe we can paste some hair from my collies on her to make her more visible when shes running around.lol

DrKym
07-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Stuffs way too cute dog in her purse and runs like he11! Muhawahhhhhhhhhh saved ya there (and now has a kissable pocket dog! evil chuckle) :D

Daisy and Delilah
07-29-2006, 10:26 PM
We think we're in love!!!!! Awwwwwww!!! Please send those little doggies our way......it makes us want more Chihuahuas!! :)

Sevaede
07-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Spanky wants me to tell everyone that she is a rough and tumble dog! She says she'll gladly give your finger or toe a good chewing and show it who's boss!

Heh, yes, we should tape some pretty Collie fur on her! We can say we have the newest designer breed -- the "Chillie"! :p

Having had mostly medium to large sized doogs my whole life I am constantly afraid that I'll step on her! Never had to worry about that with a GSD and their satellite ears or my Rotties and their (in particular) big mouths! :p Spanky does a pretty good job of not getting close to my legs when I am distracted by something (doing dishes, etc), though. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-30-2006, 06:36 AM
I wouldn't mind being attacked by this "killer" dog ;) :p What a sweety!!