PDA

View Full Version : TWO NEW FAMILY MEMBERS (thanks to a loving husband...)

L-A.
05-21-2002, 10:48 AM
Kevin left early this morning, I didn't know where he went... but he came home with two catcarriers, which piqued my interest...

He says that these two cats yelled at him from the Adopt-A-Pet at the local PetSmart...

I almost lost it when he opened up the carriers.. I swear I was seeing ghosts... Ashes and Sassy magically appeared!

So the (almost) Russian Blue I named Stash like my Ash and the ginger tabby I named Classy, like my Sassy... I know I am going to end up calling them Ash and Sassy, but their new names are close enough that they won't be confused...

The house is alive again! and I am buying a new litter box that sits in the corner!

http://www.petsmart.com/cat/shopping/litter%5Fcenter/litter%5Fpans%5Fand%5Fliners/products/product%5F27587.shtml

I love my hubby so much, and now I have more love to give to my new children!

I AM COMPLETE AND WHOLE AGAIN!

Karen
05-21-2002, 11:02 AM
Congratulations!

jennifert
05-21-2002, 11:03 AM
Well, I'm so happy you were able to get these 2 new kittens to brighten up your life...Congrats.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2002, 11:46 AM
Oh, L-A, I'm so happy for you!!! http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/catenthralled.gif

Are they kittens or grown kitties. Not that it matters, but just so I can picture them correctly in my mind when you tell us all about their antics and getting used to their new home.

Here's doing a happy dance for a big welcome to Stash and Classy!
http://hstrial-rknouse.hssites.com/files/happydance.gif

Edwina's Secretary
05-21-2002, 11:55 AM
I have always loved the line from "Sound of Music" -- when God closes a door, he opens a window."

Congratulations on the new kitties who climbed in that open window!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-21-2002, 12:00 PM
Congratulations!!! Can the new babies be vacinated so they won't get what the others had? It would be awful to loose them too. Once again. Congratulations on the new ones.:D

05-21-2002, 12:41 PM
can we have some pics , PLEASE ??

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Wallace
05-21-2002, 12:42 PM
We are glad to see that smile back on your face again L-A as I now you went through a lot recently with your lose.

Ann
05-21-2002, 02:00 PM
Oh, I am so glad to hear that :) Good luck with your new cats, and congrats.

L-A.
05-21-2002, 02:46 PM
I will get some pictures as soon as Stash comes out of the hole in our boxspring, and as soon as Classy comes out of wherever she is... She was already on my lap today watching Coronation Street... :)

This weekend I'm going to see the parents of my puppy-to-be so that I can get some pictures for the website..

I am smiling again...

I feel whole again...

My heart isn't hurting as much...

I don't feel empty...

I stepped on a piece of kitty litter, and broke out in laughter...

This has indeed been a trying time for me... Thank Goth for my Lithium or else I would be at Rainbow Bridge already..

Sam's My Baby
05-21-2002, 02:58 PM
Congrats! I am so happy that YOU are happy again! :)

AmberLee
05-21-2002, 03:13 PM
Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you, your husband, and for Stash and Classy to have a loving home. I'd love to see photos of them, too.

Logan
05-21-2002, 03:23 PM
What a wonderful and thoughtful surprise for you!! Congratulations on your newest additions!!!

lynnestankard
05-21-2002, 03:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS SWEET L-A

Everso pleased to hear your wonderful news. What a lovely hubby you have L-A. Enjoy your brand new furbabies and shower them with all the love you have. xxx

Lynne

krazyaboutkatz
05-22-2002, 12:17 AM
CONGRATS L-A!!!! I'm so glad that you have two new babies to love. What a wonderful husband you have. I'd love to see some pictures of them too.http://bestsmileys.com/cats/catlove.gif

Gio
05-22-2002, 06:03 AM
Congratulations LA. You so much deserve some happiness after all you have gone through!!!!

gini
05-22-2002, 09:01 AM
The warm fuzzies - that is what I felt when I read your post. What a super husband to bring home two little ones to brighten your life. May they bring you much joy!

rg_girlca
05-24-2002, 06:28 PM
Oh L-A i am so happy for you. Give that hubby of yours a well deserving kiss from all of us. Congratulations on your new furbabies. Can't wait to see pictures of them.:D