PDA

View Full Version : GetItFree.net

BC_MoM
07-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know anything about this site and know that it's legit? Has anyone ever received free products?

Roxyluvsme13
07-28-2006, 02:27 PM
No ideaaaa.. =/. I just tried something though.. so I'll let you know if it works.

Kfamr
07-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't trust a site that gives away "free" ipods.

Karen
07-28-2006, 02:55 PM
I doubt it is - I Googled it and found lots of people talking about it, none saying they actually got anything. You have to get five friends to sign up, AND they have to joing some of the affiliate programs and stay enrolled for a certain number of months - and if they don't, they get continual spam from GetItFree.net, bugging them about it. Do you really want your friends subjected to that, or paying out money to join programs, and inevitably getting more spam, just so you can get a "free" item? No one, by the way, says they actually got anything ...

Almita
07-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't trust a site that gives away "free" ipods.

I'm with that i wouldn't trust a place that sells those types of electronics

G535
07-28-2006, 06:54 PM
A friend of mine got a "free" laptop which ended up costing him about $350(AU). He had to sign up friends and pay for something else. I think it took about nine months before he actually got the laptop. Still cheap I guess if you don't mind the extra work that goes towards getting it.