PDA

View Full Version : Great news for Majestic Collies

MajesticCollies
07-28-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm actually happy to have recieved a call from my ex-wife today. She is moving and will not be able to keep her Collie that she just had to take from me. It will be a thrill to have my Kandie girl back. Would love to show some pics of her but...... I just cant figure out how to use this picture program:confused: . Anyone who would like to help me figure this out I would appreciate it. Would love to post some pics of my Collie Family. I'm kind of a photo nut. Well thats my good news today!!! Back in April when I had a litter I lost my Beautiful Sable Girl Zoe (Kandie's sister) to Mastitius when the pups were 3 weeks old. It was quite a travisty for my Son and I for we lost a beloved family member which made the litter all that special.
So now this coming back of Kandie will spark up the house a little and bring excitement of a female around again.
Thanks for letting me share.

MajesticCollies
07-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Well it seems I was able to put in an attached pic today. Here's a few more pics of the Collie family here at Majestic Collies.
Brutus is my Blue Merle Smooth Boy, Steele is my Blue Merle Rough Show dog and PetSmart model (he hangs above the bone Isle) and Kandie will be back, and in the pic with the chasing going on is Zoe that is in Rainbow Bridge.

lv4dogs
07-28-2006, 01:25 PM
What a beautiful fur family you have there. They are all completely adorable. I've always had a soft spot for Collies.

Karen
07-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Fun pictures, and good news on Kandie returning home!

Jadapit
07-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Your fur kids are beautiful! Love the costumes in the one picture. I bet you are so excited to be getting Kandie back. :D I hope you will keep sharing pictures with us.

Lori Jordan
07-28-2006, 02:37 PM
There all Beautiful im so glad that your baby is coming home!

Love That Collie
07-28-2006, 03:15 PM
That's great Tim!
I bet you are walking on air now. :)
Congrats!

Jana

cyber-sibes
07-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Wonderful! Your Kandie will be so glad to be with you again! Your pups are all gorgeous -- looking forward to meeting you sometime, maybe at a PT gathering in Findlay? (the next one over Labor day is listed under the topic "Meetings", hope you can come,Tim.)

Riptide
07-28-2006, 04:40 PM
*melts* your dogs are so gorgeous! I've always had a soft spot for Collies. I've never owned a collie, but I used to have a sheltie ^^

Congrats on Kandie's return home!

Toby's my baby
07-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Your pups are GORGEAUS!! I just love Steele! :D Great pictures, I hope we get to see more, SOON!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-28-2006, 09:53 PM
OH! Another Collie owner!
I don't think I've seen you around before, so welcome to PT! I also own a Collie. Her name is Molly and she's a 5 year old Sable and White.

MajesticCollies, are you familar with Kristen of Serenitee Collies? I used to try and keep in regular contact with her, but I haven't been able to for a while now.

And if so, is that the same Brutus and Steele I'm thinking of? :)

chocolatepuppy
07-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Your collies are gorgeous! Welcome home to Kandie! :)

shais_mom
07-30-2006, 10:45 PM
great news for you!
I hadn't seen your posts before but I notice you are from Leipsic. I live in Upper Sandusky now but grew up over by Kenton and went to Hardin Northern high school. :)
Small world

Cincy'sMom
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I just noticed your post in another thread and saw that you were form Leipsic, so I had to find your dogs. They are gorgeous!!

As you can see, there are many of us from around that area,a nd like Pat (cyber-sibes) metnoined, we gather in Findaly to play (dogs and humans alike!). Although I live in Toledo now, I grew up in Findlay and went to Van Buren HS, just down 613 a bit from you!

IS that agility pic from BG dog Park? It looks like it!!

Aurie
08-03-2006, 11:08 PM
It is too bad I didn't find this board before I moved. I had been living in Findlay for the past 5 years, still have family there. They do have a very nice dog park. They have many nice parks there! I am falling in love with my collie mix. They are just wonderful dogs! So freaking smart too!

gardengirl
08-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Congratulations, Tim! I'm so glad you'll have your baby back. Your dogs are lovely and I love the picture of the three running across the field. Super!

RobiLee
08-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh wow, I love your dogs! I'm so glad I didn't miss this thread. I'm a huge collie fan. I see that you live in Ohio. I hope you will consider coming to one of the Findlay get togethers. I would love to see those gorgeous dogs of yours in person and of course to meet you too...lol.

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!