PDA

View Full Version : Buddy the Aussie Budgie

jujuboy
07-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Just wanted to say that i miss my mate Buddy :( ...But am thankful that i got to have this beautiful bird in my life!! :) ...I went to a bird dealer the other week to check out the variety he had and was a little freaked when i saw a young budgie that looked just like Buddy :eek: ...i wanted to say to the bird "Buddy, what are you doing in there?" ..glad i didn't coz the owner would of thought i was a bit loco..it was comforting to see the budgie and i spoke to it and said.. "hello little juju!!" ...anyway, it was a lovely reminder of the bird that made a real impact in my life...(buddy died on 16th June 06, for those who may remember him)..oh well, life goes on..Jujuboy :cool:

angelbow20
08-24-2006, 12:42 PM
i have 2 golden retrievers and the females in her first heat and i dont know how to keep them away from eachother bc they both love being outside so i cant keep them in and we live in town so i dont really have anywhere to seperate them bc they just have our fenced in yard for them to go, any ideas how to keep them apart? :confused: