PDA

View Full Version : My Princess and Baby Johnathon

catmandu
07-28-2006, 09:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture139.jpg
This must be about 15 years old, of My Princess and a Kitten, who they kept and called Johnathon.
I wish I could find out if johnathon was still alive and have a Mother and Kitten reunion.

moosmom
07-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Gary,

Unfortunately, there IS no such thing as a "family reunion" in cats. Believe me, I speak from experience. My 12 year old tortie, Mollie Rose, came from the Bill Wilson House in East Dorset, VT. I brought her back for a "family reunion" with her mama. BIG mistake. My arms almost became shredded wheat because I was holding Mollie Rose and trying to show her her mama. It was only after that my friend, Ozzie, the owner of the Bill Wilson House, told me that once kittens are weaned, they're on their own.

Live and learn. ;)

smokey the elder
07-28-2006, 10:18 AM
My Diamond won't give her kittens TicTac and Smokey the Younger the time of day. But, the kittens are from separate litters and love each other. Smokey loves her big brother TicTac.

CultureJunky
07-28-2006, 10:52 AM
That's such a sweet picture, thank you for sharing that. You must have so many photos, absolutely thousands!

catmandu
07-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Many thousands and I will, if I have a place where they are wanted will send them there.
Its too bad that theres not a museum for Cat Lovers.

Catty1
07-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Gary - why not start one up?

I bet you have lots of supporters right there who would help!

Just start small (like starting with one cat....then the number just "grows"!)

CultureJunky
07-29-2006, 05:37 AM
A cat museum, what a fabulous idea.
Does one exist at all anywhere in the world I wonder? I've never heard of one.

Right that's the next thing on my wish list when I win the lottery, a feline museum of artefacts and paintings and all art and culture regarding everything cats, big and small. Another dream for me!