PDA

View Full Version : God, I want these rabbits! ODD EYED!

Suki Wingy
07-27-2006, 11:48 PM
http://www.geocities.com/rebeccasrabbitry/forsale.html
an ODD-EYED RABBIT!!! :eek: :eek: :D One of my very favorite breeds in a nice color too, kill me now! ANYONE need a bunny? I'll pay for him for you if a PTer wants to go in on a co-ownership, or even full ownership for that matter, the only catch would be to send lots of pics and videos. My mom would seriously take Oslo away if I brought home another bun. (I'm not kidding)

Dutch For Sale:
Your pet Dutch bunny can be a REMARKABLE & RARE one!
One Brown eye! And one Blue eye! WOW!
RD's Dutch Blitz
Tort Dutch Doe - 6 weeks old
This girl is an amazing bunny! She has one bright blue eye and one dark brown eye! She is VERY striking and unique! She will be a fabulous, fun pet for someone.
$30 w/ pedigree - Pet Quality
scroll for pics

AND they have orange NDs which are incredibly cute and happen to be REALLY rare. I soooooooo want another happy little bun. :( "Basjo" is so much fun. I'm working on convincing mom it's normal to have a fortified heated rabbit shed in your back yard. She thinks for me it's just about the aquiring of the animal, and that I'm genetically predisposed to be a collector. My reasons and my dad's for wanting multiple animals are totally different. Our trees in our yard are all dieing because there are too many and their roots are meeting eachother. Our yard just can't support them all so we need at least one of our sick pine trees removed which would make a great spot for the shed. Last time I talked to her about the idea (6 or 7 months ago) she said with disgust, "I don't want to be one of those kind of people!"

Roxyluvsme13
07-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Wow, Gorgeous.. you're making me miss having bunnies :(. There's nothing wrong with multiple animals.. ^^

Suki Wingy
07-28-2006, 12:37 AM
well, when I was born, multiple animals to my dad meant 100+

Chilli
07-28-2006, 06:52 AM
Oh my, she is gorgeous! :D Years ago when I had planned to get a rabbit, I always wanted a dutch...

Sparklecoon
07-28-2006, 10:40 AM
Just wait til you move out and than you can be one of "those people". That's what I did. It also helps that I have the most understanding fiance in the entire world. We have 3dogs 3 cats and, soon to join, 2 sugar gliders. When we move out into the country we'll have, hopefully, 3 horses as well.

Argranade
07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Awwww I would love that bunny :p So cute!

Im getting a bun bun when we move I would get one like that if it was closer oh well.

Karen
07-28-2006, 10:53 AM
Miss Hoppy thinks bunny should live in a heated fortified hutch called "the house!" She just wanted me to mention that. Her hutch is in our kitchen, doors open, and she's free to come and go as she pleases.

Husky_mom
07-28-2006, 11:40 AM
OMG!!! love him hes soo cute i wish i could get him for you, but im not sure they´ll ship over to me :confused: i loved every bunny on that page i´ve wanted a lop for so long now........and that odd eyed is so cute like a husky bunny :p

Roxyluvsme13
07-28-2006, 12:22 PM
well, when I was born, multiple animals to my dad meant 100+
:eek:

Khay
07-28-2006, 04:49 PM
There is alot more to a rabbit than the color of its eyes. For all you know that rabbit could be the most agressive, bad tempered rabbit on the face of this earth.

Rescue rabbits, you know their personalities without relying on "how beautiful" they look.
Opt to Adopt.

lute
07-28-2006, 08:24 PM
what a cutie! i've never seen a rabbit with blue eyes before.

Suki Wingy
07-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Believe me, Oslo lives in my room and I LOVE it! Having a spunky little bun but is one of the best things to life, but I want it more! I'm the kinda person who would love the killer rabbit to death, even if he ate my hand. I would be like, "come meet my sweet bunny!" sigh it'll never happen for another 8 years or so, but it will eventually. One of the steers in the beef barn at the fair was black with a white face and blue eyes :eek: I wanted to buy him in the auction and take him home to ride!