View Full Version : In Hope-An Animal Shelter Story

ratchet22
07-27-2006, 03:50 PM
allow the voices of the voiceless to be heard
PLEASE WATCH THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD, THEY NEED HELP
http://www.brightlion.com/InHope/InHope_en.aspx

catmandu
07-27-2006, 04:28 PM
I have such a horrible feeling when I go into the adoption centre at Pet Cetera, and the Cats are telling me.
" Hey Mister, over here.
Im a great Cat, I would love a Nice Home, Im sick of this cage.Hey dont go, I need a home.
Hey Mister come and pick me! Please!"
And I have to leave.

moosmom
07-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Oh Gary, how right you are!! So many times I've gone to the shelters just to "look". SOOOOO many cats (AND dogs) want to be loved. When I adopted Doogie (fka Georgie) he put his paw through the cage and touched my cheek. I was hooked.

I just wish more people would be responsible and do the right thing. Spay/Neuter your pets. It would prevent so many "accidental" litters. :(:(

ratchet22
07-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Yes but to both of you.....any shelter kitty that you give a pet to or attention or water, food or a litter box change, will not die without someone loving it! So yes it is hard to go there, but they do know they were at least loved by someone! That someone being you! Even if its there final days here on earth, thank you!

CultureJunky
07-28-2006, 05:46 AM
Thank you so much for posting that. I have spread the word, to everybody i have in my email address book.