PDA

View Full Version : Argranade's not feeling well :(

Argranade
07-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Argranade has not been feeling well at all.

As some of you may no he is my fav bird of all time I have had him since a little egg and now he's grown into a handsome pigeon.

He keeps falling over when he walks too fast and he cant even flap his wings he's so weak or clean his tail feathers properly and one of his eyes looks as if it has sunk in.

Actualy I dont know what is wrong Im thinking he may have injured him self or its somthing inside him because he has realy watery poops and its pure green.

I would realy love it if you would just say a little or big prayer for him.

He's my little angel and I dont want anything to happen to him. :(

All I can do is give him his treatments and hope he starts to brighten up.

Vela
07-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Did you take him to an Avian vet? Is that where you got his "treatments"? What did they say was wrong with him?

Argranade
07-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Did you take him to an Avian vet? Is that where you got his "treatments"? What did they say was wrong with him?

I still have to take him to the vet.

Im giving him garlic capsuls and green alge.

Garlic is the best thing to give to a sick bird one of my doves was realy sick like Argranade she fell down and was too weak to get up I gave her some garlic capsuls and she healed right up In 3 days I was so happy.

Dorothy39
07-27-2006, 02:20 PM
I will keep Argranade in my thoughts.

Please keep us posted.

Chilli
07-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh no. :( Argranada will certainly be in my thoughts! Good vibes headed your way for a quick recovery!

Argranade
07-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Ok what Argranade may have is Paramyxo virus=

The virus causes birds to appear fluffed up, unbalanced or dizzy. They may walk in circles, throw seeds in the air when eating, hang their heads upside down (star gazing) or have fits. No veterinary treatment is available as far as we know but the pigeon can recover after a lengthy period of rest and care. However, he or she must be kept separate from other birds for at least 6 weeks.

So this is excacly what Argranade has Im almost posative so hopefuly he can recover soon enough Im just going to keep praying tho and sadley there is no treatment thats been heard of.

Dorothy39
07-27-2006, 09:23 PM
Have you taken Argranade to a Vet. since this posting?

Is this the diagnosis? If so, I hope for a recovery.

I will keep Argranade in my thoughts !!!

lute
07-27-2006, 09:31 PM
i hope Argranade is ok. i would definatly take him to an avian vet to make double sure that is what he has.