PDA

View Full Version : Last Comic Standing

RedHedd
07-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Is anyone else watching this? I LOVE Josh Blue. He and Roz are coming to San Francisco next week and I am going to try and see them.

lv4dogs
07-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Joe & I are hooked on that show.

Iilo
07-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Ahh!

I've been watching this since it started (three seasons ago?).

This season is actually GOOD!! Josh and Chris (? I think that's his name, the other mop haired fellow) are my two favorites and I can never decide which one I like best... But personality wise I like Josh the best.

jazzcat
07-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Richard and I love it. I really like Josh and Chris Porter but when it comes to their stand up act I think Ty is the funniest. His humor is right down my alley.

RedHedd
07-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Yup, Ty sure has stepped up his act the last couple of weeks and Chris has stepped down a few notches, although his Costco routine this week was hilarious. I voted for Ty and Josh and I think they will be battling it out for Last Comic Standing at the bitter end.

jazzcat
07-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Yup, Ty sure has stepped up his act the last couple of weeks and Chris has stepped down a few notches, although his Costco routine this week was hilarious. I voted for Ty and Josh and I think they will be battling it out for Last Comic Standing at the bitter end.
LOL, yes the Costco bit was funny. We went to Sam's last night and Richard ask where the casket isle was. Coskets, LOL!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-27-2006, 01:43 PM
I think Josh has it - hands down! Even when he's not trying to be funny he's funny! :D :D One of the things I like about him - and found I dislike about Chris - is that Josh smiles during his act. Chris seems to try to come off as a victim or someone with serious angst. He doesn't seem that way when he's not on stage so I think he should lighten up and smile a bit...seem happy a little. And I don't really like the subjects he picks to talk about. The whole shiny ball in his pants thing was stupid in my opinion.

I think Ty is funny too and I like the subjects he picks. They seem to be subjects that everyone can relate to. I also like Roz. I think her delivery left a little to be desired since he seems like she just stood there and yelled, but what she was yelling was funny. :D And the catcher's mitt is funny too. Can't remember her name - the blonde - but somebody early on in the show referred to her as a catcher's mitt because of her hair. I actually thought Roz was funnier than she is, but she has better delivery than Roz did.

They are ALL funny, I just think Josh has them all beat by a long shot. He is hysterical! :D

beeniesmom
07-27-2006, 02:01 PM
I love Josh too. He is really great.

managemysite
07-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Josh is funny, he really makes best of his condition, I did thing TY was really funny though last night, liked "WIll WAK for FUD"

BitsyNaceyDog
07-28-2006, 09:06 AM
This is the first season we've watched it. I generally don't like reality shows, but Justin and I both like this one.

We both like Josh Blue the most, he's hilarious. I like Chris Porter too. Ty Barnett has some funny jokes, but over all I don't think he's that great. I can't believe Michelle Balan is still on the show, I find her more annoying than anything.

RedHedd
08-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Wasn't surprised to see Michelle go last night. My prediction: Josh and Ty at the end. I love Josh, but Ty has really been making me laugh out loud. Chris does nothing for me, so I voted for Josh and Ty last night.

RedHedd
08-09-2006, 03:33 PM
I voted for Ty. Josh is funny and all and I love his humor, but Ty has really been making me LOL. One bad thing about tonight's finale show is that it conflicts with So You Think You Can Dance! :mad:

BitsyNaceyDog
08-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Last night Ty really had me laughing a lot more than Josh Blue did. I still hope Josh wins because he's the one that made me laugh everytime he was on, I can't say the same for Ty.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-10-2006, 09:18 AM
I don't think anyone is surprised at who the winner is. :D

Ty was funny and he absolutely deserved to make it as far as he did, but I think Josh has much more of the spontaneous funnies that make everyone laugh. He's the type that he doesn't even have to say anything and you're laughing already! :D

I think we'll be seeing a lot more of both of them. :D

petslover
08-10-2006, 11:34 AM
I am so glad Josh won the competition! I think he totally deserved it. I agree. He doesn't have to do anything to make you laugh.

RedHedd
08-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I did want Ty to win, but I'm happy for Josh - He IS funny. Debbie, you're right - he really doesn't have to do much but stand there to make me crack up. Now I'm REALLY sorry I didn't go see him when he was performing in San Francisco last week, but my dance card was just way too full! I'm sure he'll be coming around