PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting Killer Dog AGAIN

elizabethann
07-27-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm babysitting the killer dog that bit me and landed me in the emergency room a few months back. Not sure what I'm thinking but at least this time I will know what to look for. If he looks pi$$ed, I'm just going to leave him alone. Luckily, the killer dogs house is huge and I can close off some of it. Fenway is coming with me. The killer dog & Fenway have met and they were fine together so I'm not too worried about that (the last time after the killer dog bit me, Fenway went to my sisters). When I go to work, I can close off some rooms so they'll be separated (better to be safe than sorry).

Can y'all do me a favor and send good thoughts my way? I'm just hoping the killer dog will be in a better mood and not mind that I'm babysitting him. I hope the week I'm babysitting him will be filled with peace & harmony.

Thanks!

Killearn Kitties
07-27-2006, 08:07 AM
Oh no!! I'm afraid I didn't see the story about evil killer dog, but do take care of yourself and that adorable little cutie in your signature! :eek:

Hope all goes well.

pitc9
07-27-2006, 09:20 AM
I hope everything goes better this time!
Good Luck and be careful!!!

elizabethann
08-02-2006, 01:13 PM
So far, so good. I had to walk him at lunch time today (his parents left this morning) and he was happy to see me.

Tonight will be the real test as I'll be bringing Fenway with me to stay for 1 week. If he hurts Fenway in any way, I'll be leaving him outside for the coyotes (not really).

pitc9
08-02-2006, 01:17 PM
I hope everything goes well tonight when Fenway is with you!

Chilli
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm sure everything will continue to go smoothly, but still, take care of yourself. :) Atleast you do know what to look for and know the signs so you know when to just back off.
Good luck!

Dorothy39
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
You are indeed a trooper, !!!! The fact that you will take on this responsility is a statement made on your behalf!!! You are a mentor to be highly commended!!!!! You have sincere conviction!!!!

Toby's my baby
08-02-2006, 02:41 PM
I hope everything continues to go perfect, and nothing bad happens!! Good luck!!