PDA

View Full Version : The Wonderful GYPSY!!!!

kb2yjx
07-26-2006, 03:45 AM
Aren't you the picture of elegance!!! I just love the way you have swirled your tail about you, like a fine peice of silk. How wonderful that you and your babies were taken care of by such a good and kind person. You were meant to have a good life. Happy COTD!!!

orangemm
07-26-2006, 04:40 AM
Sweet Gypsy, you look like an elegant princess, sitting there so regally. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I'm so happy and thankful that you have a loving, safe, happy furrever home with a purrent who loves and cares for you. You must have trusted him/her very much to bring your new babies with you.

I hope you have a wonderful, happy COTD day today, with lots of treats, scritches, and belly rubs.

Congratulations to a most deserving winner, our Gypsy!!! :)

Lillycat
07-26-2006, 06:41 AM
tortie and such a loving, wonderful story ........congratulations to the cotd!!!

catmandu
07-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Gorgeous Gypsy you are such a blend of colors, the Lord must ahve had his paintbrush out when you were born.
And how wonderful that the Pet Angels guided you, and your babies to your Furr Ever Home.
A home where you never have to worry about anything , ever again.
The Found Cats all play thier tambourines and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW for Tortie Gypsy COTD.

blue girl
07-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Gypsy, how pretty you are! I don't think I've ever seen a cat with such interesting markings. What a neat story you have--its so wonderful that your mommy took you in and even helped you care for your babies (and its even better knowing that you are now spayed). Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

RedHedd
07-26-2006, 11:20 AM
Oh Gypsy! What a beautiful tortie you are! I LOVE your cute markings and your fur looks SO soft! Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

animallovernw
07-26-2006, 11:39 AM
How wonderful it is to read your heart warming story of being a stray who was taken in with your babies and given a forever home.

Your guardian/humans are the "Angel" in my book:)

There are so many compassionate & caring people out there and it is joy to read that you are loved by one of them.;)

Congrat's on being the Cat of the Day--you are so deserving--purrrrs to you
and your family!:cool:

mom2lotsacats
07-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Gypsy,
What a beautiful tortie you are! I just love torties and have 2; a classic tortie (like Gypsy) named Aimee, and a pastel tortie named Scraps. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Gypsy how stunning you are! ♥♥♥

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and read your great story today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Donnaj4962
07-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Awwww, sweet Gypsy, you look so precious sitting there with your tail all wrapped around your body! What a little cutie patootie! I am so glad that you found your furever home, and the wonderful people took you and your babies in and now it sounds as if you are a very happy kitty! You look a lot like my Sasha, except your fur is fluffier!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

tatsxxx11
07-26-2006, 05:42 PM
No, thank you Mom for sharing your beautiful girl Gypsy with us! How blessed was she, the day you came into her life! We are all touched by your incredible kindness and compassion, opening up your heart to such a deserving kitty and her wee ones:):):) After reading your touching trbiute, there's no doubting who own your heart, and rightfully so! Your Gypsy in wandering no longer; she's found her forever home, her forever human! Congratulations to you beautiful Gypsy, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! All my love and hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I wish for you and your proud Mom a lifetime of unconditional love and loyal companionship!:)

lvpets2002
07-27-2006, 10:39 AM
;) :eek: Oh WoW you are so adorable cutie pie.. You remind me of my Calitt.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY **** gO for those kitty treats..