PDA

View Full Version : Summer photo shoot (*2 pics*)

.sarah
07-26-2006, 02:05 AM
These are the two pictures I like the most from the crew's summer photo shoot.

http://southernmutt.com/photos/070106/graphic.jpg

Do you think the group picture is good for the calendar?

Crazy-Cat-Lover
07-26-2006, 03:51 AM
Beautiful! I would love to hang that in my living room! I love the group picture and I think it would look really nice in the calendar. :)

pitc9
07-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Yes! That group picture is GREAT!!!

Jadapit
07-26-2006, 09:19 AM
The group shot is amazing! Are you going to frame it? :D I think it would be perfect for the calendar.

zoomer
07-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Great pictures! Did you take those at home or at a studio?

cloverfdx
07-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Those photos are stunning Sarah :). Yep love the group shot for the calendar.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-26-2006, 10:55 AM
How on earth do you ge them to stay like that?? I must know! lol I really think the last one is just amazing! Love the props you used! Yes, I say put it in the calander. :)

Flatcoatluver
07-26-2006, 10:58 AM
How the heck did Buck get that big, that fast!! :eek: Adorable pictures. They are so well behaved!!!

lv4dogs
07-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Great pics!!!!

I love the group picture and I think it would look really nice in the calendar. :)
You can say that again. May, April showers bring may flowers!

Roxyluvsme13
07-26-2006, 11:43 AM
You're such a great photographer.. *dies* YES It's perfect for the calendar. Buck is HUGE! How'd he get so big? :eek:

k9krazee
07-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Its perfect for the calendar! Those pictures are absolutley adorable...you're making me want to see more, though!! :D

BCollie_Kelly
07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Holy Cow! Buck is HUGE! :eek: We need to see more updated pictures of him, how old is he now?

I LOVE the group shot, its VERY good! Awesome job! :)

lute
07-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Buck is so big! great pics! i agree with everyone. that would be a GREAT pic for the calendar!

luvofallhorses
07-26-2006, 01:02 PM
those pictures are great, .sarah! :D I LOVE the group shot and it would be perfect for the calender! :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Both of those pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how big Buck is though, he's sure grown a lot since you last posted pictures of him.

BC_MoM
07-26-2006, 03:18 PM
That's beautiful! Awesome, Sarah. Buck is getting so BIG!

Alysser
07-26-2006, 03:25 PM
AWESOME shot, Sarah! Buck is getting so big, I miss those puppy pics. :( That looks like professional photography! GREAT picture for the calender.

.sarah
07-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Wow, thanks for the great compliments everyone! :D :D

The group shot is amazing! Are you going to frame it? :DI have a picture frame on my dresser that I switch out the photo for every now and then (usually it's a holiday picture of them), so it'll go in there. It doesn't really match my room though, so I'm not going to hang it up :p

Did you take those at home or at a studio?These were taken on my bed! I have a headboard that I cover up with a tan blanket and use as a backdrop, and then I set up some lights around the room to avoid shadows, and set up my tri-pod at the end of the bed and shoot pictures. ;)

How on earth do you ge them to stay like that?? I must know! lolLOL I have them well trained ;) Mandy actually is a little turd and could care less when I tell her to stay, but she doesn't mind laying down on my comfy bed that she usually isn't allowed on ;) The other three are very good at staying.

April showers bring may flowers!Yeah, I was thinking it would be good for a spring month. I bought those flowers for an easter photo shoot but I never got around to shooting those pictures, so I just used them for a summer shoot.

Holy Cow! Buck is HUGE! :eek: We need to see more updated pictures of him, how old is he now?He's going to be six months old tomorrow! :eek:

BCollie_Kelly
07-26-2006, 08:59 PM
6 months? thats it?? :eek: wow... he's going to be a BIG boy! He looks like he's the same size if not bigger then the other 3!

wolfsoul
07-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Both pictures are beautiful. I wish I could take pictures in such a professional setting. Guess I'm not creative enough. :)

.sarah
07-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks Jordan. :)

6 months? thats it?? :eek: wow... he's going to be a BIG boy! He looks like he's the same size if not bigger then the other 3!
I don't expect him to be any bigger than 85lbs, but coser to 75 or 80lbs, which is in standard (80lbs is preffered max). His mom is 62lbs and dad is 75lbs.

Nova is 70lbs, Luka is 75lbs, and Mandy is 60lbs. Buck is 55lbs and shorter than them all ... but only shorter than Mandy by one inch. He is three inches shorter than Nova, who is the tallest of my dogs. He just has a big, masculine head. :D Oh and he hasn't grown in about 3-4 weeks now, he's slowing down and I think he's going to be this size for a while. I love how raw food keeps them growing slowly!

k9krazee
07-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Sarah, I think he needs his own thread with some NOW and THEN pictures ;) :D

.sarah
07-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Sarah, I think he needs his own thread with some NOW and THEN pictures ;) :D
LOL. I've been planning a six month "birthday" thread for a while now, you will see it tomorrow :D

Toby's my baby
07-26-2006, 10:37 PM
OMG, they are FANTASTIC SARAH!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

bckrazy
07-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Wow, those pictures are gorgeous, Sarah! =) They absolutely belong in ANY dog calendar. The flowers are so cute, and look nice with the coloring of your pups.

Buck is suuuuch a good puppy!! I hope he got tons of treats, because I know my little munchkin wouldn't pose like that. :D