PDA

View Full Version : Rescued Pet Photo Contest by Paws in Print Greeting Card Co.

rescuestories
05-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Do you have that picture perfect shot of your lovable rescued pet? Enter them in our second photo contest for the chance to have them featured in our Rescue Stories greeting card line. Winners will receive complimentary cards of their pet.

To enter your rescued pet(s) please click here http://www.pawsinprint.com/storyandphoto.htm and go to the Submit Your Pet's Photo link.

Who we are:
To raise awareness about the homeless pet problem, Paws in Print created a wonderful line of greeting cards featuring rescued pets and their personal rescue success stories. It is our hope that our cards will not only enlighten, but inspire people to adopt a homeless pet. A portion of the profits are donated to rescue organizations.

yorkster
05-20-2002, 09:44 PM
What a great idea! I checked out your web-site and it was very well done. :)
I have 2 rescued pets (a cat and a dog), and might just enter the contest..................

rescuestories
05-20-2002, 10:43 PM
Hi Yorkster,

Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you will enter your rescued pets in our photo contest.

Thanks,
Jennifer

lynnestankard
05-21-2002, 07:00 AM
Hello Jennifer - just been round your site - and its a good one. The idea is wonderful. Do you plan more cat cards soon - the majority seem to be beautiful dogs.

Lynne

Ann
05-21-2002, 07:29 AM
Lovely website indeed. Such a nice thought and idea too!

Where's the guestbook though? If you have CGI access I can give you the URL to a great guestbook (I use it myself on my site).

rescuestories
05-21-2002, 11:18 AM
Hi Lynne-

Thank you for visiting our website. I am glad you enjoyed it. Yes, we definitely plan on doing some more cat cards, but we receive far fewer good submissions of cats than dogs. If you are anyone you know has a rescued kitty please feel free to enter them in the contest.

Thank you,
Jennifer

rescuestories
05-21-2002, 11:46 AM
Hi Ann-

Glad you enjoyed the website! I stopped by your website too and signed the guest book.

Take care,
Jennifer

Ann
05-21-2002, 02:01 PM
Aw, thank you :) :) :)

If I get a rescued pet, you can bet I'll submit their photos!

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2002, 02:01 AM
I just visited your website and voted. I may enter my cats in the contest. Can I enter more than one cat?

rescuestories
05-26-2002, 11:11 AM
Hi Krazyaboutkatz-

Thank you for visiting our website. Yes, you may certainly enter more than one cat just as long as they are all rescues. We hope you will join us.

Take care,
Jennifer