PDA

View Full Version : Assistance for Rescue Organizations

rescuestories
05-20-2002, 05:59 PM
With millions of animals needing homes each year, we realize just how expensive it can be to place them in good homes. So we would like to offer rescue organizations some financial assistance. As a publisher of rescued pet greeting cards, we not only want raise awareness about the homeless pet problem but we want to make a direct impact in an animal's life. That is why we have pledged to donate a portion of our profits to rescue organizations so that together we can continue to save even more lives. We also have three additional programs for rescue organizations. Please visit our website for more information at
http://www.pawsinprint.com

Who we are: In effort to raise awareness about the homeless pet problem, Paws in Print created a wonderful line of greeting cards featuring rescued pets and their personal rescue success stories. It is our hope that our cards will not only enlighten, but also inspire people to adopt a pet.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in submitting photos of their rescued pet(s) for consideration on our greeting cards please go to http://www.pawsinprint.com/storyandphoto.htm

Thank you.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-20-2002, 07:46 PM
I checked out your website, and your cards look wonderful. If I'm ever in need of greeting cards, I will definitely look to you first. Sounds like a wonderful thing you're trying to do and I believe it will be a success. My only hope is that you get more kitty cards. There are so many wonderful stories about rescued pets that I'm sure you'll get some submissions from Pet Talkers. Wouldn't it be neat if we could order a set of 4 different cards that all had Pet Talk kitties on them? :)

rescuestories
05-20-2002, 08:57 PM
Hi Tubby and Peanut's Mom,

Thank you for the nice compliments :) We hope to get more kitty cards too. If you know anyone who would be interested in submitting some pictures please let them know about us. Thanks a lot.

Jennifer