PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Someone Left at Our Church?

prechrswife
07-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Someone dumped a litter of 5 kittens at our church! They look to be about 10-12 weeks old, and are currently residing in our bathroom. We have definite homes for 2, and are working on homes for the other three. (We have several maybes that we're waiting to hear back on.) I have pictures, and I'll post them later, but the batteries in the camera chose to die at a very inopportune moment.

Our county has no shelter, and the humane society foster homes are always full. It would cost us $40 to take them to a shelter in a neighboring county because we live out of the county. It looks like we may be able to find good homes for all of them, though.

There is a blackie, a black and white (more cow-spotted than tuxie, kind of in-between), a solid brown tabby, and 2 brown tabbies with white (although I can't decide if one is a torbie or has a dirty face...)

The 3 big kitties are sure that there has been a "disturbance in the force" as my husband put it.

Anyone in SW Georgia (or parts of FL or AL within driving distance) want a kitty? ;)

Logan
07-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Awwwww........I would love one, but we aren't quite ready. Still dealing with a puppy, right now.

Good luck finding loving homes for them, and thank you for caring for them.

Logan

jazzcat
07-25-2006, 04:28 PM
How nice of someone to leave them. :rolleyes: Well at least they are in good hands now! Good luck with finding them all homes, sounds like you are well on your way.

Chilli
07-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Its wonderful you were able to take them under your wing until they're forever homes are found, I am also glad that some already appear to be spoken for! :D They sound adorable (but what cat/kitten isn't^^?)!
Good luck in finding everyone good homes.

catmandu
07-25-2006, 05:27 PM
At least they left themwhere they would get help, in a house of worship, and didnt throw them away.
Bless you for helping those Babies.