PDA

View Full Version : Thank you slave..by Beau

Glacier
07-24-2006, 07:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/beauchillin.jpg
Thank you, slave lady, I will take my second serving of Fancy Feast on the futon!

She's a pretty good slave really. I have her trained to not even bother offering me those lousy poultry flavors. I am a tuna, whitefish and salmon kind of kitty. Today she bought about fifty cans of seafood flavors just for me! I just walk into the kitchen, yowl a couple times, and presto! Food appears! I'm feeling much better and I think I will be staying with the slave for a long time yet!

Purrs
Beau

kuhio98
07-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Beau ~ You have definitely trained your slave well. Sigh..... If only I had been as lucky.

Out of the kindness of my heart, I adopted Bob and Lisa. You would think they would show their gratitude by feeding me properly. But, no. Day after day they deny me lunch meat, crackers, cheese, bacon, sausage, etc. They say I'm supposed to eat cat food. That it's good for me. I am so deprived.

If I had to do it over again, I would have walked from Denali Park to the Yukon and chosen you to adopt me. Perhaps you can train my slaves?

Fondly,
Cammie

catmandu
07-24-2006, 08:02 PM
We all have our Dad trained too.
He knows just when to bring our Whiskas Temptations and Food.
Hes a Good Feeder.

Cinder & Smoke
07-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Thank you, slave lady,
I will take my second serving of Fancy Feast on the futon!

:D

<sigh>

WHY do they go from one EXTREME to the other? :rolleyes:

What happened to the ole "middle of the road"?

Oh well - Gobble Up, Beau!

;)

jenluckenbach
07-24-2006, 08:18 PM
WHY do they go from one EXTREME to the other?
Gotta make up for lost time, you know. :rolleyes:

Beau, I am glad you are getting the proper respect and treatment, you deserve the best! :D

Queen of Poop
07-24-2006, 08:21 PM
I bow to your age and wisdom Sir Beau. To have trained the slave in such a short period of time is truly amazing. She's obviously a very soft, kind hearted woman. So glad you are feeling better.

G535
07-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Haha, Beau's got you trained well! :)

Glacier
07-24-2006, 08:33 PM
:D

<sigh>

WHY do they go from one EXTREME to the other? :rolleyes:

;)

Because they are cats and can do whatever they please, whenever they please(or so they seem to think!) :p

Bengalz
07-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Beau, you are looking so much better :D Training hoomans is tough work, however, it appears you have it all under control :D

So good to see your gorgeous self in the lap of luxury :)

Snuggles and kitties kisses to you, dear one,

Betty

DrKym
07-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi Beau! you look MAUHVALOS!!!!We too have our humans trained! We are now passing some of the more fun commands onto the new kitties that have arrived, it is quite amusing to see the apes try to figure out how the newbies know just what to do to get their treats...........:sigh:: they are truly low on the IQ scale but as long as the food and belly rubs keep coming we will suffer their presence. :rolleyes:
Lilly
Iris
Belladonna
Hyacinth and newbies
Io and Moonlight

rg_girlca
07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh Beau, how adorable you look all snuggled up in the blanket and I am happy to hear that you are feeling much better.

Cats are so smart on how well they have their meowmies trained. :D

ShylanHal
07-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Oh Beau,
If only I had the TIME to train my human, as she has put me in a foster home.
But a least the others here have trained their own humans well, for we get at least one can of wet cat food a day, so my slave has heard, and endless amounts of play time from every one of the four slaves here.
My five other brethren are spoiled, as I am getting now, especially since my slave seems to have trained herself, for whenever she visits me (at least every two days, on her free time) she brings me some sort of treat, like a nice new toy, and some tasty fishy treats. You could tell that tehy were poor quality, being the kind you'd get off a dollar rack at petco or something, but I could tell that that was the best she could do.
But as for me, I am pleasantly resting beneath the bed as I dictate this to my meowmie, who lovingly types every word for me, as I seem to lack apposable thumbs to type myself. I would if I could, but it just turns out like this:
iu lkoive mnyt meriowmnire

Can you guess what it says?

Anyway, it is WONDERFUL that you are feeling better, lovely Beau, and I am glad you have your pet trained so well. =^_^= teehee!

Best kitty wishes
Clover, owner of Kari

momcat
07-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey there, Beau! Allow me to congratulate you on your extraordinary slave training technique! You are most certainly a credit to catdom and a hero to kitties everywhere. Sometimes these hoomins can be so stubborn and hard to train. I have Meowmie securely wrapped around my paw. She now understands that what's mine is mine and what's hers is mine. She even understands that, even though she pays the rent and bills, this is MY house and I let her live here. There are still a few minor things to work out. Meowmie still has to learn that she cannot look at the newspaper if I decide to take a nap on it and instead of chasing me out of the kitchen while she's cooking, it's my duty to supervise and when I feel like it do a taste test. Though I must admit Meowmie does give me a taste of fried chicken when they have it for dinner. But all we kitties must remember one very important thing, in spite of their short comings and decidedly inferior intelligence, our hoomins do love us very much. I guess once in awhile we should cut them a break.

Your friend,
Groucho