PDA

View Full Version : Fritz the Bookworm

fritz03
07-24-2006, 08:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/bookworm.jpg Fritz got tired of being a bookworm and reading all the facts in the World Almanac that he decide to use it as a pillow and have a nap like he is now on the coffee table not far from me.He was a pretty good boy on Saturday when mom and dad went to theh birthday for people we cut grass for.he slept on the pillow on their bed and he barked whehn he heard someone go by or when he saw some company arrive at our neighbors.Last night, something startled him as he was snoozing on the back of the chair.Fritz kept turning his head quickly around,looking for something,probably dreaming.This morning,he was snoozing their bed and I brought my cereal bowl which had some bran left from the Raisin Bran and he sat up and licked the bowl clean and layed back down.his Aunties are coming on saturday for the day and I am sure he is much looking forward to it. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-24-2006, 10:40 AM
Funny little Fritz....you shouldn't have to turn the pages yourself anyway

elizabethann
07-24-2006, 11:28 AM
Fritz, you're just full of knowledge.

I thought of you this weekend, ya know.

I brought Fenway to the pond this Sunday morning. I see some car pulling up and some guy walking towards us. I was thinking "what the heck does this guy want?" And the next thing I see, he's walking a Bichon!!! It was a girl Bichon so Fenway was all excited to find yet another girlfriend. She was a cutie pie (though not as cute as you). But as soon as I saw her, I thought of you. Were your ears ringing on Sunday morning, cutie pie?

Come to find out, Fenway was more interested in catching frogs than hanging out with this Bichon, so she didn't stay very long.

I can't wait to hear about your Aunties visit. Perhaps you can share with them, all the wonderful things you've been reading about!

Daisy and Delilah
07-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi Fritz!! Our Mom works at the library. She'll get you all the books you want!! Never enough time to read is there Fritz? Especially when napping after each page ;) What a smart boy! The Aunties are coming-YAY--that's great buddy! Have fun :)