PDA

View Full Version : Parents getting a seperation

Zippy
07-24-2006, 08:53 AM
I know this was coming.I am going to be living in GA with my aunt.I am going to be staying with my grandparents for a few months to finish high school then be moving there too.Pumpkin and Zippy are staying with me as are my bettas Nemo Ruby and Tugboat.I am really sad about this.My parents have been having problems but i never thought this would happen. :(

JenBKR
07-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh sweetie I am so sorry ((((hugs)))) I know this must be a difficult time for you. Is this a permanent separation or are they planning on getting a divorce? If you ever need to talk just PM me!

Zippy
07-24-2006, 10:26 AM
thank you jen for your kind words
yes they will be getting a divorce

JenBKR
07-24-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds like it was a bit of a shock to you to hear this news. I'm sure your parents still love you just as much as ever, although that knowledge doesn't always make things easier. I wish I had something incredibly helpful to say, but I can't think of anything so more ((((hugs)))) on the way. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

jackie
07-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Ouch. :(

I know it seems hard now, but things will probably work out for the best.

(((hugs)))

ramanth
07-24-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm so sorry. :(

BOBS DAD
07-24-2006, 10:58 AM
I am sorry to hear this baby... but time has a way of healing all wounds. It's an old cliche - but it usually turns out to be true. JenBKR is exactly right when she says it is absolutely "no reflection" on you as I am sure that they love you as they always have. Try and stay at peace with yourself and remember that no matter what happens or how difficult things may get between now and a time when things settle back down again - you are NOT a "participant" in this rocky ride, but rather an "unfortuneate passenger"!!! God bless you,

Dan

luvofallhorses
07-24-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm so sorry. :( ((hugs))

Zippy
07-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Thank you all you have made me free a lot better

dab_20
07-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it must be hard for you. My parents divoriced 5 years ago. It takes time to get used to it. Again, I'm sorry. :( You know your friends on PT are here for you... ((HUGS))

lv4dogs
07-24-2006, 03:46 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. Many {{hugs}} to you.

Catty1
07-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi, Zippy - a couple of people have said this already, and it bears a LOT of repeating :) : Your mom and dad LOVE you. They will ALWAYS be your mom and dad, even if they live in different places.

You are innocent in this - their decision had nothing to do with you. Their love for you made their decision difficult.

If you have any good friends that have had their parents divorce, maybe you can talk to them. Or to a trusted teacher.

And you always have us! :D

Catty1

Alysser
07-24-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm so sorry. {{Hugs}} If they were fighting, maybe its better for them and your parents will be happier without each other. I'm still sorry though. I hope you get through this ok. PM me if you need to talk.

Soapets
07-24-2006, 09:17 PM
So sorry to read this........ You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know it will be difficult to go through, but hopefully you will know that they both love you and it is not your fault in any way, form, or manner.

It must be difficult going to live with an Aunt, and then Grandparents for awhile, too. You have a LOT of changes going on in your life. Hang in there, and have faith that things will work out in the long run.

I believe that there is always a reason for things happening the way they do, even though we may not understand at the time. Some day it will all make more sense to you......

Hugs.....

Deb

Zippy
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Thank You all for your words,prayers,and thoughts.you all have made me feel so much better.((hugs))back to everone

Anita Cholaine
07-25-2006, 01:04 PM
((((hugs)))) I'm really sorry... But, as Allyssa said, maybe it is the best for them. I know it must be hard for you to accept it, though...