PDA

View Full Version : Foster cat update 7-24-06

jenluckenbach
07-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Just a note to say Dana, the lovley torbie and white, got her PURRfect home yesterday. Her new purrents drove 3 hours to meet and adopt her. Lovely people!

Simba is almost his 100% self again. Not totally trusting yet, but I can see my sweet boy again.

Lotus (orange female) and Charlise (tiny black tuxie) are still waiting to be "discovered".

Hamlet also went unadopted and returned home with me (where he belongs) ;)

And MYCarolyn and Davinci are still with me. good

Nova and Lizzie did not go to the adoption event yesterday, so they are still here too.

So we still have a full house but their day will come as they are such wonderful cats.

jazzcat
07-24-2006, 10:34 AM
Congrats to Dana and I'm so glad that Simba is back to his old self!

As for the rest of your foster, as you said, their day will come.

Thanks for the update. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Wonderful news!!!

And congratulations on Simba coming around again so quickly. :D

catmandu
07-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Simba knoow like Dolly, that hes back where he belongs!
As Cat Number 16!!

G535
07-24-2006, 06:39 PM
I thought Hamlet was going to be cat No:16? Maybe you should go up to cat No:20 so that leaves a few spaces for more failed fosters! :)

rg_girlca
07-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah for Dana and her new forever home. :)

Glad to hear that Simba is almost back to himself.

Now correct me if I am wrong here Jen, but it sounds like Simba is #16, Hamlet #17 and I caught that "MY"on Carolyn & DaVinci, so are we talking #18 & #19 here????? :D

Lotus, Charlise, Nova and Lizzie, don't worry sweeties, your new forever homes will come soon.

jenluckenbach
07-25-2006, 05:03 AM
Now correct me if I am wrong here Jen, but it sounds like Simba is #16, Hamlet #17 and I caught that "MY"on Carolyn & DaVinci, so are we talking #18 & #19 here????? :D

no, 15 is my limit. :rolleyes:

orangemm
07-25-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm so glad Simba is coming around. Poor boy must have been horribly confused, but now he's in a safe, happy environment.

Any pictures??? ;)

Lizzie
07-25-2006, 02:51 PM
no, 15 is my limit. :rolleyes:

Oh, come on! I think as long as you stay in the teens, you are relatively sane. ;) I'm up to 18 and I don't want to be the only one. Simba is a beauty, but then I have a passion for black cats, and I don't like to think of him trying to adjust to yet another home.

Congratulations on Dana finding a good and loving home.