PDA

View Full Version : Jenna's New Playhouse!!! What F-U-N!

lldaniels21
07-23-2006, 09:33 PM
My dad built Jenna a new playhouse! I couldn't find the right window perch so I asked him if he could build a house that came up to the window :) Boy...did it turn out GREAT!!!! It has two levels. The top one for squirrel/bird watching and the lower level for napping. The very bottom has a tunnel for her to dive right threw lol!!! :)

DrKym
07-23-2006, 09:36 PM
HOW AWESOME! very well built and now gives me ideas for honeydoos lalallalalalalalalaaaaaa! :D

lldaniels21
07-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Here's a pic of Jennabear chewing on my shoe. I know it really doesn't go with the title of the thread...but I thought it was just too C-U-T-E!

krazyaboutkatz
07-23-2006, 10:42 PM
This sure is a wonderful cat tree/condo. Your dad is very talented. I'm glad to see that Jenna likes it.:)

orangemm
07-24-2006, 04:46 AM
Wow! What a great cat tree!!! Your dad is very talented and handy. That is great for Jenna; what a spoiled little girl she will be!!

CultureJunky
07-24-2006, 04:53 AM
That playhouse is so cool! You can see it's so well designed and built, it's excellent. My dad built a mini-house for Jack & Sunny for when they want to go outside when it's raining or cold. Dad's come in handy every now and again don't they :D
I'm sure Jenna will have so much fun and good times with her new playhouse, many days of birdwatching and snoozing to come.
Congrats Jenna, your house will be the envy of many a pet talker cat!

catmandu
07-24-2006, 09:46 AM
Your Dad is one fine Cat House Architect.
Thats a lot better designed than many of the Cat Houses that I ahve seen that cost hundreds of dollars.
My Cats lucky to have such a Grand Pawpie.

lldaniels21
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Thanks for all the comments :)

rg_girlca
07-24-2006, 09:56 PM
That is one great cat tree and it looks like Jenna just loves it. Your Dad did a fabulous job. :)

orangemm
07-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Wish you were close to me...I'd pay your dad handsomely to build me one!

(my hubby can do it, but as usual, he's too "busy") :( :confused: