PDA

View Full Version : Results from this weekend dog show.

Flatcoatluver
07-23-2006, 09:14 PM
So I am so proud of Zoey!! We showed in the AKC Agility trial and great results! It was so hot, but she was as happy as could be, and we took her down to the creek and to dairy queens for ice cream.
Yesterday
The first run which were jumpers with weaves, she did awesome and almost qualified, but it was my fault!!!
The second and last run was standard agility (with all of the obstacles) she qualified and got a first. AND ALSO GOT HER FIRST TITLE!!! I am so happy and proud. She also got a clean run!!!
Today
The first run which was also a jumper with weaves, she qualified and took second place. One more qualifying score in jumpers with weaves and she gets a title!
The second run was a standard agility course, and she took a second and also again had a clean run. A border collie beat her by 5 seconds, which is not bad since this border collie was really fast.

So overall I am VERY HAPPY!! Zoey had a long weekend and so did I so were going to go to bed, even if it's only 7 o'clock!! No pictures because it was in a horse barn, but my friend to a video of every single run, so you will see it sooner or later. :D

DrKym
07-23-2006, 09:20 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU! how exciting! watch out Zoey Jack had his first agility today also and rumor has it he placed as well! do I smell some friendly PT competition? wtg both of you!

IRescue452
07-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Congrats! Next time tell her she's chasing a squirrel and she'll beat the pants off that border collie for sure.

lute
07-23-2006, 09:51 PM
CONGRATS!!! that's super wonderful! :D

BCollie_Kelly
07-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Great Job! Glad to hear she did well! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-23-2006, 10:45 PM
That's AWESOME! Way to go Zoey, and of course, her wonderful mom! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see the videos. ;)

Danegirl2208
07-24-2006, 12:13 AM
CONGRATS! That is so great! you must be so excited

Flatcoatluver
07-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks, Zoey is still tired she doesn't even want to get up to go to the bathroom.

wolfsoul
07-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Congrats, you must be so proud. :)

Riptide
07-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Congrats to you and Zoey! :D