PDA

View Full Version : Happy 3rd Bithday Lacy Lou!

Lori Jordan
07-23-2006, 08:58 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/efb6370d8cba372b46a23242c1467062.jpg
Lacy Lou,
Happy Birthday my sweet Angel. I purchased Lacy going on three years ago from a local breeder, since then she and I have been inseparable. There is a unique story to it all. Me and my husband when to go look at the pups, as soon as I laid eyes on Lacy I wanted her. The breeder says I’m sorry she has been spoken for, she added the lady did not sound sure but she has put a deposit down on her…I had picked out her brother A blue Merle he was beautiful I had gone out to see the pups a couple times, Each time I was always brought to be playing and snuggling Lacy.
It was the week before we had planned to go get our pups my sister in-law had picked out Lacy’s brother (a red tri) We planned to go pick our boys up that Saturday, The phone rings that afternoon it was the breeder saying the lady backed out decided it was to soon to own a dog I was so happy! I was beside myself with joy, So on September 9, 2003 I brought Lacy home.
I love and cherish this girl with all my heart it was fate that brought us together, and I enjoy every second I get to spend with her, Over the past few years we have been through a lot she has been there for me every step of the way, and I am so thankful for her! She is not just my dog she is my daughter and today is a mile marker the fantastic years together and many many more here is to Lacy!!!HAPPY 3 RD BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Chilli
07-23-2006, 09:33 AM
What a wonderful story! Its truely obvious she was meant to be with you. :)
Happy 3rd Birthday Lacy!!! :D

Lori Jordan
07-23-2006, 12:32 PM
I think so too!

Lori Jordan
07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Thanks everybody wishing Lacy a happy Birthday we really appreciate it!

cyber-sibes
07-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Lacy!

Sweet story, some things are just meant to be... :D