PDA

View Full Version : Gosh I'm so stressed

dab_20
07-22-2006, 04:17 PM
I had to pack my room today since we are moving. I didn't want to, I guess because packing makes it so final. We have to pack our entire house in 5 days. Why my mom made us cut it this short is beyond me. Sam leaves next weekend, and it's the last time I'll see my dad. I want to cry all the time because I'm so overwhelmed and don't want to leave my dad, my friends, and all the animals. My mom says she wants to be happy and that's why we are moving, she obviously doesn't care what I think. I know some people have it so much worse then me at the moment... I just can't help but feel angry and sad about things. This is just so unfair. :( I'm sorry for ranting. No one has to reply... I think ranting will just help me get it out.

I'll say a goodbye thread next week. :(

(If you missed the last thread, we are moving to Utah from Minnesota)

Chilli
07-22-2006, 04:22 PM
oh, I'm so sorry. :( I can't even imagine what it must feel like. The saddness, the longing to stay where you are. I do hope you find that Utah is a fine place, once you get settled I'm sure it won't be so bad.
((((hugs)))))

Roxyluvsme13
07-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Danielle I'm so sorry. Why don't you just plain out say to your mom you don't want to move? You have your friends, your dad, your dog, and plenty of other things here that make you happy, and why did she have to pick now? Sorry, I'm just trying to help. ((((HUGS))))

Toby's my baby
07-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I am so sorry!

Probably won't make you feel any better, but me and my family are moving in a year or so to Arizona, and I don't want to leave either. I'm just trying to make the best of it, and trying to stay positive.

I hope you feel better, and I hope things are different once you get down there. :(

mustlovedogs
07-22-2006, 05:21 PM
Danielle, I am so very sorry :( ((((HUGS)))) Just remember that everyone will miss you, and you will be in our prayers... :(

Zippy
07-22-2006, 05:30 PM
I am so sorry that you have to move.(((HUGS)))

dab_20
07-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks. :( I'm feeling a bit better at the moment.

Bri, I've told her so many times that I don't want to move. She wants to because since my parents got divoriced she feels lonely because we've got no other family here. She's been pretty depressed lately. :(

But at least Sam can come live with us once we get our own place. That's what I'm looking forward to.

Dorothy39
07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Oh Dab_20, It's getting closer to the moving date isn't it?

I'm so sorry that you are feeling this desperation !!!! It can't be avoided, I'm sorry.

You Mother is too!!!! She is most certainly stressed as well.

As with all challenges in life, moving from a safe and familiar setting forces us to adapt!!!!! You seem to have kept your faith in your future.

We at Pet Talk are your friends , we also encourage you to move on with wide eyed antisipation toward your blosseming future.

I know we will see Dab_20 on Pet Talk again. I , for one, look forward to learning how well you have planted yourself in Utah again, growing and thriving , becoming all that you are meant to be.

Give Sammy and Molli , and your Mother, hugs!!!!

Keep your chin up!!!!!! We will hear from you again!!!!

buttercup132
07-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Awww I'm so sorry to hear you feel that way.

Just keep counting down until Sam can come and try as hard as you can to stay positive.

dab_20
07-23-2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks for being so supportive. You all sure make me feel better. I guess Sammy is leaving tomorrow for my dad's house, but I will be coming with and staying with my dad for the week. We might go up to Lake Superior on Friday. It will be nice to spend a whole week there before I have to leave. I suppose I could think of this as a new beginning. Thanks again everyone. :)

Pam
07-23-2006, 11:57 AM
I suppose I could think of this as a new beginning. :)

You are so right about that and I am impressed with the optimistic tone of your post. I am so sorry that this has happened to you right now. You are a very valued member of this board and I do hope that when you are all settled in Utah you will quickly come back and tell us how you are doing. I will miss your posts in the meantime. Will you be living anywhere near WolfQ (Amy)? If so, you are going to be living in the midst of some of the most breath-taking scenery I have seen here on this board. If you are close enough, you might get to meet Nebo and I am sure Molli and Nebo would hit it off just fine. ;)

Please try to keep thinking positive thoughts. Life is an adventure and, though it often takes us along paths we did not plan to take, it can be enjoyable nevertheless. I do believe it is our attitude along the journey. I will miss you and pictures of Molli and Sammy but will look forward to hearing from you again soon. ((((hugs))))