PDA

View Full Version : Leaving PT for two weeks!

Miss Z
07-22-2006, 03:18 PM
As of Monday evening, I will be in sunny Halkidiki in Greece!!!:D :D :D

I am looking forward to it very much, we have a stunning hotel booked with a beautiful room (fingers crossed it's what it says it is!) and the serenity and views of Halkidiki look beautiful. Of course, I will be taking my camera, I have a memory card in which stores 400 photos, so be prepared for loads when I get back!!! It will also give me and my family a chance to get out of the house and away from the sadness which is hanging over us a bit right now.

But of course, that means I won't be on PT for a whole 2 weeks:( I will miss you all!

Just thought I'd notify you all in case you wonder where I've gone ;)

I_luv_rusty
07-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Have fun Zara!! I can't wait to see the pictures, i'm sure they'll be great. :D I'm going to miss you, well talk to you in 2 weeks. :p

joanofark
07-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Awwwwwwww, Zara!! I'll miss you!! Have a lot of fun though!! Take tons of pics!! :)

moosmom
07-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Dear Zara,

Have a wonderful and SAFE trip. Relax, enjoy yourself. I'll miss you! Can't wait to see pictures.

Miss Z
07-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Thanks!

It feels strange in the house tonight, as Tia has gone to a little 'pet hotel', the lady who runs it is very nice and was quite excited about looking after her first rat! I will miss Tia, but the lady has given me her phone number and I can ring up on my dad's mobile at any time whilst I'm in Greece to see how she's doing :D and Tia has some friends there too, my friend Katherine (midget gem's) hamsters Bertie and Snoopy are there too.:) I suppose this is like Tia's little holiday ;)

Sorry to bump this up :o