PDA

View Full Version : A Psychic Link?

ramanth
05-20-2002, 10:02 AM
Andy's parents again watched Kia Saturday night thru Sunday, while Andy entertained guests from out of state and we all attended a convention.

After the Con, Andy drove back to his parents house, so I could collect Kia and my car and begin the drive home.

I fell asleep on the drive back to his parents and woke up shortly before he arrived at his parents street. It's about a mile from that turn.

We pulled in the drive and there is Kia with her paws on the window sill, panting happily.

After our intial hellos, Mrs. Miller grinned and said she knew we were coming. We were astonished since we hadn't given her a time of when we'd be back.

She said a few minutes before our arrival, Kia was playing in the living room when she suddenly stopped and froze, staring at the door. She then ran to the window, put her paws up on the sill and began looking around frantically.

A minute later, Andy and I pulled in the driveway.....

:eek: :D

ellensy
05-20-2002, 10:33 AM
I believe in that! ;) Since we live in a condo (12th flr), i ride the elevator up everyday. Once the elevator door open up at our floor, Beethoven starts to bark, as if saying "Come on people, open the door, mommy's home!!!". Beethoven only barks whenever it was me, my brother or my mom riding in it. Btw, our front door is closed and she can't see a thing since coming fr. the elevator, u have to turn left and walk straight ahead b4 reaching our unit. What do u think? ;)

slleipnir
05-20-2002, 12:38 PM
I saw a show once about dogs doing that. It was really interesting, this lady had always been greated by her dog when she came home, so she did a test on in. She left the house at the normal time, and came back at a totally diff time, in a diff car and everything, and sure enough, the dog was there waiting when she came in

wolflady
05-20-2002, 01:17 PM
I remember that show!! It was fascinating:D
I do think it's amazing how animals can sense our presence! How weird, huh?? My RB dog would always do that when my dad would come home from work. She would always know several minutes before his arrival that he was coming, and would go wait by the door that he would come in. That's how we all knew he was almost home!!