PDA

View Full Version : Please keep those prayers coming

DrKym
07-21-2006, 01:41 PM
We just recieved news from the arizona judges secretary (yes he bent the rules a bit) he is leaning towards custody full and sole of our son to us! Right now it stands that he wants hubby and stepson in court in Az on the 1st of august to see the child for himself before ruling, the secretary said that the judge expects that we will not be returning him on July 30th. So right now we are waiting for news from our lawyer in Az as to whether or not we will be flying out or if he can appear per video............ PLEASE PLEASE pray that justice reigns for this baby and he stays legally and that his hurt and abuse is over! PLEASE

momoffuzzyfaces
07-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Lots of prayers flying for your sweet boy!!!

If he has to go to AZ on the 30th, can you go with him? Why can't they wait two days until the 1st of Aug? :(

DrKym
07-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Our temp custody expires on the 30th. and his dad flys with him so it would be a longer stay for jasper is all. but our lawyer doesn't want alex back in Az period. Birth Mom is a bit unbalanced to start and other issues if he sees her in court the whole drama thing,

momoffuzzyfaces
07-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Our temp custody expires on the 30th. and his dad flys with him so it would be a longer stay for jasper is all. but our lawyer doesn't want alex back in Az period. Birth Mom is a bit unbalanced to start and other issues if he sees her in court the whole drama thing,
That's what I mean. Can't they do something to extend your custody until the judge rules on Aug 1st? Seems the legal system just tries to make things more difficult sometimes. :(

DrKym
07-21-2006, 02:01 PM
I think they could or would have if our Dr hadn't done the admirable thing and involved both states. She stood up for Alex when the rest of the system was stuck on proper procedures, kind of like a jumpstart to it all after a year long battle. We are still hitting snags but this sounds so promising as the judge in arizona had the whole attitude that if he was with mom all is well,until his pediatrician made it clear he is being starved, not oh a night or 2 without dinner but truly starved.

Dorothy39
07-21-2006, 02:08 PM
You are going to be granted full custody Dr. Goodnow.

I am praying so hard, SO HARD!! That my prayer is sore!!!!!!!

I can't imagine this drama turning out any other way for this child!!!

I am PRAYING!!!!!!! My knees are raw!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU and YOUR FAMILY NOW!!!! :eek:

DrKym
07-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Thank you Kathy we love you too! We have been so blessed by everyone here, Karen has offerred us a prayer in church on sunday and I am not proud any prayer chains trees anything for this boy I would be so grateful, we are praying 24/7 and all of Alexs family is too. :)

Dorothy39
07-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Thank you Kathy we love you too! We have been so blessed by everyone here, Karen has offerred us a prayer in church on sunday and I am not proud any prayer chains trees anything for this boy I would be so grateful, we are praying 24/7 and all of Alexs family is too. :)
Alex IS your son as far as I am concerned. God, I pray for you so often DR.Goodnow!!!!!

We are melded now, I care !!!! I know he will be with you and yours for the rest of your lives!!! Trust me Dr. Goodnow, I have prayed ( and I have cried) while praying. The news is out in the open, YOU ARE HIS PROVIDER from now on. Don't leave me out of the rest of the story!!!

DrKym
07-21-2006, 03:01 PM
HA not a chance! We will keep you all updated as soon as we are!

Dorothy39
07-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Thank-You, You're quite a Dr!!!!! ;)

sparks19
07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Sending all prayers and good thoughts your way. I really hope they can see the light in this case. That boy needs to be with you and there is no other way. Good luck

DrKym
07-21-2006, 05:38 PM
bump :)

DrKym
07-21-2006, 09:28 PM
shameless bump to get more prayers over the weekend :D

Dorothy39
07-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Dr. Goodnow, you don't have to bump :D

We are here, we are here, ( remember that Dr.Suess story, Horton Hears a Who?)

Well, there are several Hortons now!!! Each holding your Clover!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-22-2006, 12:24 PM
shameless bump to get more prayers over the weekend :D
There's a big prayer on the way from me this morning and they will continue as long as needed. :)

Soapets
07-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Prayers coming your way from Nebraska.......................

Deb

moosmom
07-22-2006, 04:00 PM
You KNOW you guys are in my prayers!! ;)

DrKym
07-24-2006, 01:45 PM
*gentle bump*

lv4dogs
07-24-2006, 03:48 PM
I've been trying to keep current on this topic by reading even if I don't have time to reply. Yous are in my thoughts & prayers.

Queen of Poop
07-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Prayers from Canada for a good result from all of your efforts.

cyber-sibes
07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
prayers continue for Alex from Ohio....