PDA

View Full Version : All Hail... it's Princess Sierra's Birthday!!!

pitc9
07-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday Princess!
OMG! I can’t believe you are 5 today!!! :eek:
Oh you were such a terrified little thing when we adopted you at 6 months old.
You were afraid of everything! You still think those evil plastic bags from the grocery store are going to get you one day! :p
Then we found our Buddy boy and you quickly learned that he’d protect you from all things evil!!
Even though you still tend to bark at the occasional mysterious shadow, but its things like that, that make you who you are and make you so very special to me! :D
There are so many things I love about you….
Oh your songs… Sierra I couldn’t live a day without your silly songs you sing to me!
You are the best foot warmer this side of the Mississippi and those eyes… oh those eyes. I still find my self getting lost in those memorizing eyes of yours!
You sure can be hardheaded when it’s time to come inside but one look at that face and all is forgiven! (Except by my boss when I’m late for work because you won’t listen to me!) :o
You were such a sad little girl last week when you and I had to spend a night with out our “Buddy” guard. Oh I felt so bad for you, I’ve never seen you look so sad. I kept telling you he’d be back! I prayed that you’d understand what I was telling you.
Oh then when I brought him home I’m sure the neighbors thought I was killing you! Oh the NOISE!!! Wow!! I’m surprised I still have all of my hearing you made such a ruckus when I brought him into the house!
You love your baby brother so much and he loves you back just a much!
Happy Birthday sweet princess bear.
Without you my life would not be worth living!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid210/pba0ad2e00a74c074735cefa9fe593177/ede7e5b6.jpg

jazzcat
07-21-2006, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday Sierra!

I hope your mom spoils you rotten!

Jadapit
07-21-2006, 11:21 AM
What a wonderful story! I wish I could hear her sing. :) She is absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday Princess Sierra, have a wonderful day. :D

cyber-sibes
07-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra!
What a beautiful beautiful girl you are! (((hugs))) and birthday kisses! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart, it's nice to know Buddy is right by your side again.

Dorothy39
07-21-2006, 01:41 PM
OH PIT9, your beautiful Birthday message to Sierra made me start to cry!!!!!

She is so darned beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, Happy , HAPPY, (did i mention happy?) BIRTHDAY to the lovely SIERRA from Dorothy39!!!

That was awesome!!!!! ( sniff !!)

Please love Buddy today as well, he needs the added affection of course!!! ;)

Your German Shepard dogs have taken my heart by storm!!!! Her picture is so beautiful (for lack of a better word)

Chilli
07-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Happy birthday, Sierra!!! :D

petslover
07-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Happy Birthday sweet Sierra..

I could feel your mama's love and joy from her heart all the way here..

You must be precious and a blessing to be around..

Hope you have a great day!

lizbud
07-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra. :) Hope you & Buddy get to have a wonderful
celebration just for you. :)

sparks19
07-21-2006, 04:26 PM
What a wonderful heartfelt story. We can see just how much she means to you and I'm sure you mean just as much if not more to her.

Happy Birthday Sierra. I hope you get lots of love and happiness on your special day.

chocolatepuppy
07-21-2006, 05:02 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA !!! :D
I hope you're having a great day, pretty girl! :)

Toby's my baby
07-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra!!

...You should tell your mommy its time to post more than ONE picture, of your brother too!!

KYS
07-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra!

zoey
07-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Happy 5th Birthday Sierra!!! :D :D

http://www.americanheart.org/images/content/ecards/full/dogbirthday.jpg

wolf_Q
07-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra!! She is such a GORGEOUS german shepherd...seriously, if I ever got one I'd want one just like her. Beautiful!

luvofallhorses
07-22-2006, 06:18 PM
what a beautiful birthday tribute to such a beautiful girl. :) Happy birthday, Sierra! :D

vinjashira
07-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra!! She is such a GORGEOUS german shepherd...seriously, if I ever got one I'd want one just like her. Beautiful!
I second that :D

Happy Birthday Sierra!

Daisy and Delilah
07-22-2006, 07:18 PM
I'd like to "third" the above comment!! WOW WOW!!!! She is absolutley gorgeous. Sorry we're a little late sweetheart but we hope you're still celebrating. We have decided to greet you as if you're still partying!! :D

Happppppy Birthday Gorgeous Girl -- Have a great day Sierra !!

gemini9961
07-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra!!

pitc9
07-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Sierra thanks you all for the birthday wishes and the complements!
(she's blushing :o )
Yes, she is quite the looker!
I didn't get to take her anywhere on her B-day, but Yesterday (Sunday) I took her to my husband's softball game and she got to play with her Greyhoud friend Zippy, so she was quite the happy girl! :D

caseysmom
07-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Happy Birthday Sierra! You are very beautiful.

molucass
07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, Sierra!!! :D

She's such a pretty girl. I love the pic.