PDA

View Full Version : another PTer in pain!

davidpizzica
07-20-2006, 03:43 PM
For the last few days my right hip has been bothering me. I think I have arthritis in it. Last monday I was sitting on the couch and got up and my hip hurt me so much I could barely move my right leg! It still aches somewhat and hurts more if I move a certain way. I'm taking extra strengh Tylenol which seems to help somewhat. If this persists, I'll have to see my orthopedic surgeon. I hope I don't need another artificial joint!

JenBKR
07-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Oh no david, you're supposed to be getting better! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and hope that you won't need any kind of surgery or anything!

davidpizzica
07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Oh no david, you're supposed to be getting better! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and hope that you won't need any kind of surgery or anything!
Jen, I think my warranty is up!

sparks19
07-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Oh no :( I hope it gets better. Good luck

Dorothy39
07-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Keep us up-dated DavidP!!!!

I sure do hope that rest and tylenol extra strength will cure you!!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Maybe it's sciatica, David. I sure hope you get some relief soon. Take it easy :)

carole
07-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Aww matey I really feel for you I do, this getting older ain't so much fun as they say is it? I hope the pain eases and you can be more mobile soon,and all fingers and paws crossed here that you do not need another artificial joint. Take care my friend. :) HUGS.

Catty1
07-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Owwww...hopefully it is not arthritis and a few sessions with a massage therapist can put you back in the confy zone!

hugs
Catty1

DrKym
07-20-2006, 09:59 PM
David P I am sorry to hear this, maybe you can try Burdock root as a tea? or some Pau d'arco as a tea neither will interfere with tylenol and may help a bit to move the fluids that accumulate in a sore joint. Worth a try and cheaper than a house call. ;)

carole
07-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Bro how is the pain now, any better, do drop by and let us know how you are, thinking of you and wishing you to be painfree, HUGS.

davidpizzica
07-23-2006, 01:52 AM
Bro how is the pain now, any better, do drop by and let us know how you are, thinking of you and wishing you to be painfree, HUGS.
Sis, my hip is doing better now. I have less pain and can walk better, but I know it can flare up again. Thank you Carole for your concern. I really appreciate it. It gets a little tough when when someone gets older!

carole
07-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Yep i know what you mean, glad to hear things are improving a bit, now just take care and don't overdo anything will ya? positive thoughts and good vibes coming your way. HUGS.