PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy

fritz03
07-20-2006, 02:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/looking1.jpgFritz sitting on my bed,begging for a treat .He was bad yesterday.Fritz snuck out the gate as dad was going out and dad didn't see him and off he went on a run.I spotted him just a little ways up the street.Me,a neighbor and mom were trying to get him,but he takes off on you.I finally got him when he went up on a neighbor's front porch where i got him.Mom gave him a good talking too after.Right now ,he is snoozing under the rec room couch.There are Thunderstorms coming,maybe he is preparing for it.We asre going out to saupper tonight,so Fritz will have to babysit the house. :D

caseysmom
07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Barry, I helped a neighbor catch a loose bijon a few weeks ago, he reminded me of Fritz! He was a handsome boy just like your little guy.

kittykathleen
07-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Yourr dog is such a cutie pie....I bet he is very trained. :D

Daisy and Delilah
07-20-2006, 04:11 PM
What a scare Fritz!! The family must have been beside themselves with worry. Stay inside Fritzie!! You're scaring us. You're such a cute boy, somebody would steal you for sure :( Be good buddy!! :)

elizabethann
07-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Fritz, you ARE a bad boy! Don't scare your family & us PTers like that ever again. You could have gotten hurt, you silly poop! Stay in your yard and don't run off ever again!

P.S. Love your tummy.