PDA

View Full Version : Won free tickets to the Jays game tonight!

king2005
07-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Anyone wanna go with me?

Its behind the dugout & I have no one to go with yet :(

JenBKR
07-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Yay Congrats! hehe I'll go! Course, I don't think I'd get there in time ;)

king2005
07-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Yay Congrats! hehe I'll go! Course, I don't think I'd get there in time ;)

I think you'll be quite late hehe

I wish Ralph had a cell phone!! DARN YOU!! He missed out on the race & now hes gonna missout on this too :(

JenBKR
07-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Dang! hehe get that boy a cell phone! :D

king2005
07-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Dang! hehe get that boy a cell phone! :D
What I'm hoping to do is, get home. Talk to Rose to see if she could drive us there (we can bus home), then call Ralph at home & drag him to the game with me :D

JenBKR
07-19-2006, 03:49 PM
heheh there ya go! good luck!!

king2005
07-19-2006, 05:44 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

*iluvskipper*
07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
haha i'd go... where is that again,lol??

king2005
07-19-2006, 06:17 PM
haha i'd go... where is that again,lol??
Canada

elizabethann
07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
Did you ever get to the game?

How was it?

king2005
07-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Did you ever get to the game?

How was it?

no :(

Didn't have anyone to go with *cries*... I have someone now who REALLY wants to go, even though the seats wont be that great anymore.. She was upset that I didn't ask her before... I didn't ask becasue
1. Shes not part of my company so I do not have access to her floor.
2. I forgot her name & still forget it! But I know plenty about her so I know others can finish the puzzle :P
3. I didn't know I had access to the 4th floor & I could have gone to the front desk..

Well now I know & I told her I'll take her when I plan to go next. I want to go to a game during the week, so there will be less people there & we can get a decent seat. This sat its the Jays against the Yanks & I SOOO want to go, but I know it'll be filled up, since NY state isn't that far from here & I don't like getting nose bleeds :(

elizabethann
07-20-2006, 08:12 AM
no :( (

OMG! I would have gone by myself. You'd be very surprised at how many single people go to ball games. Even if you stayed 5-6 innings, just to be there - wow! Who did they play last night? I'm so jealous. I'd give anything for Red Sox tickets.

Hope you get to go to the next game!

:)

king2005
07-20-2006, 08:54 AM
OMG! I would have gone by myself. You'd be very surprised at how many single people go to ball games. Even if you stayed 5-6 innings, just to be there - wow! Who did they play last night? I'm so jealous. I'd give anything for Red Sox tickets.

Hope you get to go to the next game!

:)

I'm not going to Toronto alone & I'm not taking the Go Train & Bus' alone at night.. It would have been a stupid thing for me to do.. I also don't have a cell phone, so if something happened, I'd be screwed.. Also if I got lost (again) I wouldn't beable to call for help (my dad) to get me home... & I'm a big chicken $hit :rolleyes:

elizabethann
07-20-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm not going to Toronto alone & I'm not taking the Go Train & Bus' alone at night.. It would have been a stupid thing for me to do.. I also don't have a cell phone, so if something happened, I'd be screwed.. Also if I got lost (again) I wouldn't beable to call for help (my dad) to get me home... & I'm a big chicken $hit :rolleyes:

No. You're not a chicken $hit.

Argranade
07-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Toronto is not all that bad I mean I go everywhere alone and I live here.

The chances you you geting money stollen or shot is realy slim.

I go where there are bad places I went to this place downtown with my Awsome bike and everyone was looking at it but no one asked to steal it. :D

king2005
07-20-2006, 12:35 PM

I go where there are bad places I went to this place downtown with my Awsome bike and everyone was looking at it but no one asked to steal it. :D

I learned to respect the darkness. I know who lerks in it, so I will not go into it alone.

lost_milo
07-20-2006, 01:05 PM

Agree 100%
I work downtown and I've left my office late many times and was never robbed or hurt.
Greatest city in the world & one of the world's best
"Canada"

king2005
07-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Agree 100%
I work downtown and I've left my office late many times and was never robbed or hurt.
Greatest city in the world & one of the world's best
"Canada"

I grew up in Canada's most crime ridden town (had that title for 30yrs i think), so I fear the dark & that'll never change.