PDA

View Full Version : :(

Samantha Puppy
07-19-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm sick. Very sick. I have a horrible sinus infection that is so bad it is making my teeth hurt. I am miserable, absolutely miserable.

Luckily, my mommy took the day off work to come up and take care of me and Aidan so I can just rest. I'm guessing the fact that I've been working all day and then coming home and painting until 1-2am in the morning and then starting all over again wasn't a very good idea, and I shouldn't have kept pushing myself when I started to feel badly... but stupid me, I kept going because we're under such a tight schedule to get this house ready to sell.

Okay, my mom's yelling at me to get back to bed while she feeds Aidan lunch so I'm going to get going. (God, I love mommies...) I just thought I'd let you all know how absolutely rotten I feel. Sympathy tends to help. ;)

Karen
07-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Awwwww, poor you! Tell Mommy you'll be good now, but that you had to check in with us. Can ya just tie a paintbrush to Samatha's tail and say "good girl!" so she wags/paints?

My Peanuts
07-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Sinus infections are no fun at all. I hope you feel better soon.

finn's mom
07-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Wow, my niece went through the same exact thing last summer. Her teeth felt like they were being pushed out of her gums. Ouch. I hope to never experience that. And, I'm so sorry that you are. I love moms, too. They always come to the rescue, and, I am glad that yours is there with you.

Queen of Poop
07-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Been there, done that. Sinus infections are truly awful, expecially when your teeth hurt. Get lots of rest and get some medication. I hope you are feeling better soon.

ramanth
07-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Hope you feel better soon!!

catnapper
07-19-2006, 12:56 PM
I am so sorry! I know what those feel like -- I get at least ne of them a year (thank god for Vicodin!)

Can you take soemthing for the pain and infection or not? I forget whether Aidan is breastfed or not. I hope you feel better real soon!

Donnaj4962
07-19-2006, 01:34 PM
I am sorry that you aren't feeling well.... but I am certain that you will be feeling better soon since your Mommy has come to help take care of you! A little mama luvin is just the thing when you feel sick. My folks live in Florida (and I am in Indiana) and when I am really sick, I have to call my mama and she always makes me feel better just from the sound of her voice and my knowing that she is sending all the luvvin and hugs she can over the phone lines!

Hope you are feeling better real soon!

K9karen
07-20-2006, 01:27 AM
Hope you're feeling a bit better. I was given Augmentin antibiotic once and felt better in less than 24 hours. I hope you can contact your doctor and get some relief. Yep, I miss my mom most when I'm sick. Nothing like a mommy's love regardless of your age.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Get well soon sweetie - and do what your Mum tells you!! ;)

GreyhoundGirl
07-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Hope you feel better soon!!

Ditto :(

Samantha Puppy
07-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Still feeling pretty crappy. Slightly better than yesterday but nowhere near good (meaning, my teeth don't hurt today but I still have some serious sinus headaches going on). Mom came up again to help me out with Aidan; she's been a godsend.