PDA

View Full Version : Molly

ladyjaney
07-19-2006, 07:24 AM
You sure are a pretty girl. I have a 4 month old black and white chin. His name is Yuki. He is a real lover too. :)

gjd4ever
07-19-2006, 08:13 AM
You are an adorable, little beauty. :) Sounds like you bring your family much fun and love. :) Happy DOTD to you and your family. :cool:

Coondoglover
07-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi, Molly! You are very pretty and you look so happy, too! I hope you get some peanut butter today to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD! :)

blue girl
07-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Molly, what a pretty girlie you are! You look so cute posing there, ready to go for a walk, I bet. I imagine you give the best kisses and cuddles. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

animallovernw
07-19-2006, 03:33 PM
It's nice to have a unique breed [Japanese Chin] chosen as the DOTD!:cool:
I see in your photo that you are going for a walk--I bet you are one pampered pooch.
It's wonderful that you give lots of love with your 20 minute face kisses:eek: and are a lap dog too.

You sound like a smart pup too knowing so many commands;)

Congrat's on being in the spot light today--we hope you have a grrrrrreat life.

tatsxxx11
07-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Good golly, Miss Molly...you're precious!:) We don't often get to meet Japanese Chins here on Pet Talk; what a special treat to have you as our "top dog" honoree, beautiful girl!
So you're a licking machine, huh? lol Lucky Dad!!! Maybe a little peanut butter across your Mom's lips would get her a few more kisses, too!:D;)
Congratulations to you adroable Molly, Dog of the Day!!! Hope you and your proud people are haviing a super fun day, celebrating your reign as our DOTD! They're so lucky to have such a lovable furkid like you in their lives!:) Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!