PDA

View Full Version : Time to say Goodbye again....

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Tomorrow is return to work time again... Argggggg... as much as I love my job, I hate leaving my babies. The girls will stay at home again and Chester will go to Rie-Rie's house. Gosh, I miss them so bad when I go back to work but lets hope and pray that this time at home alone will go as good as it did the last time. Mike has gone back to El Paso for 10 months so Rie will have the job of tending to them all by herself this time.

I made Rie promise that if there is a hurrican headed this way that she will come get them and take them to her house. August and September is the active season for hurricanes but I am hoping this year it won't be as bad as they have said it will be. You all stay on her if there is one headed this way to come get them and take them to a safer place.

To keep this kitty related.... Here is something you haven't seen before.. all my babies in ONE SHOT!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2348.jpg

And a video I got the last time we caught the boat... What he is doing is butting the head of the tow into the bank (getting out of the main traffic lane) to wait for the skiff to come pick us up and bring the crew getting off to shore.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/th_HPIM2285AVI.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/?action=view&current=HPIM2285AVI.flv)

jazzcat
07-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Oh no Laura, it isn't time already is it? Time sure flies...

I hope you have a very safe trip and I hope the heat isn't too bad on you all. I'm sure the girls will do well again like last time and we all know that Chester does fine.

Love the picture of all your kitties. How cute!

Take care and see you in four weeks!

Sevaede
07-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Oh no, ALREADY? :( We will all miss you! :)

I am sure your kitties will do fabulous! Chester thinks staying home with some nip to keep him occupied would be great fun! :D

Lizzie
07-18-2006, 02:06 PM
It must be a big relief, knowing that your three girls will enjoy being at home. Do you have photos of them all on your cabin walls? I hope your work trip is uneventful and enjoyable.

By the time you get back, hopefully, things will be more settled in my home and we can exchange some mail about our CH girls. These cats do have an extreme zest for life as I am learning.

Logan
07-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Safe travels, Laura. We will miss you! I know Rie Rie will watch out for things while you are away and if she needs something, she knows where to ask! :)

Bye!!

Logan

catlover4ever
07-18-2006, 02:47 PM
We will miss you Laura, have a safe trip. It must be good to know that your girls are staying home and Rie-Rie is sure to take wonderful care of them.

(((HUGS))) till you come back safe and sound. --- Meg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Something is wrong with this picture. It seems that your time home is so short, and your time away is so long. Shouldn't it be the other way around? ;)

We'll miss you. Have a safe trip!

Donnaj4962
07-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Is it that time again ALREADY??? :( It seems like we were just reading about how well your babies had done while you were gone!

I am sure that all will be fine, and that Rie will keep a close eye on everyone... and the weather!

Have a very safe trip! We will miss you!

Cinder & Smoke
07-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Have a nice Boat Ride!

Happie Sailing!!

:D

catmandu
07-18-2006, 04:45 PM
I hope you dont mind Laura but a few of the more Nautical Cats will be casting off with you.
Captain Mr Scrappy, Ensign Tubby 2 and CPO Pouncer will be shoving off, and saying Yo Ho Ho!
And the Owesome Orangies Ralph, Lucas and Chance will be there too.
Ship Ahoy!

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 05:40 PM
I hope they do Gary and I will expect them to keep me company so I won't miss my babies so much. They can sleep with me every night and we can all snuggle, I will feed them well for as long as they wish to stay.

G535
07-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Bon voyage, we'll miss you too! :)

catfamily
07-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Have a nice and safe trip.See you when you get back.Benson gives his love :)

AbbyMom
07-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey, wait a minute! Didn't you just come back?

Laura, have a safe trip. We'll be expecting you to check in as soon as the you've checked on the girls and got Chester home. :D

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Giz helped me pack tonight... I think they know I am fixing to leave again.
I will ride up with the pilot, he will come pick me up around 9 or 10 am and we will have to go all the way up to Kentucky where the boat is in the shipyard... A l-o-n-g ride Euck... :( . I think the boat is suppose to come out of the shipyard Friday and then we will be under way and go get our tow and head south I hope.

Bengalz
07-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Have a good and safe trip Laura. I know you will miss your babies but they are in good hands and will be so happy to see you when you get back home.

Happy travels,
Betty

RICHARD
07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
I will ride up with the pilot, he will come pick me up around 9 or 10 am and we will have to go all the way up to Kentucky

Pilot? ;)

what's going on?

Have a good trip and I trade places with you in a heartbeat... :D

catnapper
07-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Time to go already? Have a great trip! Flutter Butter sends farewell headbumpies to you.

catfamily
07-19-2006, 04:16 AM
I'm not crazy about long rides either.Your cats are in fine hands :) Have fun at work.It's the best way to work :) Especially knowing your babies are at home where they love being.

Laura's Babies
07-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Pilot?

RICHARD, that is what they call the fella who steers the boat on the Captains off hours.

The good thing is we didn't have to leave at darkthirty this time, we will be leaving my house probably around 10 or 10:30.....they don't want us getting there until tonight for some reason.... told us to take our time and drive slow..
So, I got time to check out PT this morning inbetween doing stuff around the house.