PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS to Kim {Catnapper}

lvpets2002
07-18-2006, 10:37 AM
:) I have been busy with work & have got behind on Pet Talk & Cat Fancy reading.. Last night I was reading my August 2006 Cat Fancy & who's {Kim's} article & former foster baby did I see on page 10 & may I state Minette is Breathtaken..
Writen by:: Kim "Mystique", a colored pencil portrait of my former foster cat Minette. Minette is a mystery, and those green eyes mesmerize everyone who meets her.. ***Yes Great & Congrates to Kim's Article & I enjoyed ***

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 12:08 PM
and we can say we knew her "when...." Isn't it a beautiful picture!!?

catnapper
07-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Awwww... thanks! Only the article wasn't written by me. Though it IS a Pennsylvania based article. Odd, huh?

I'm working on another drawing for the same art show I made the Minette one for. I didn't sell Minette last year but hopefully Flutter's portrait this year will sell. Who knows!

Laura's Babies
07-18-2006, 01:58 PM
If you get Flutters done before I get back and post it, please try to remember to pm me the link so I can see it when I get back.. That is a MUST SEE!

catnapper
07-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Here's a sneak peek.... its really just a work in progress, but already you can see where its going to end up. I just love it already (but maybe its because its of my special baby)

I intended on working on it today but goofed off all day instead :rolleyes: Some days I hate working for myself... there's nothing to keep me working. No boss cracking the whip!

lvpets2002
07-18-2006, 03:03 PM
:) Aweee I just love Flutter's portrait.. Great work done Kim..

DrKym
07-18-2006, 03:07 PM
cracks whip!!!! OMGODDESS Kim that is an amazing talent! ::shuffles off to draw stick figures in the dirt:: :rolleyes: