PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Europe on Wednesday!

flamepony12
07-17-2006, 10:23 PM
I'll be leaving for Europe the day after tomorrow- Wednesday the 19th :D I'm going with a group of school friends, a few teachers organized it, so I won't be going with my family. We'll be going to London, Paris, and Rome.. but we'll only be gone for 11 days. I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures when I get back. Just thought I'd let you know that I won't be posting while I'm gone!

Danegirl2208
07-17-2006, 10:28 PM
OMG!! im so jealous, can i go with you??! Im sure i can squeeze into your carry on bag (or at least thats what id like to think lol :rolleyes: ) im totally kidding ;) .. i hope you have an Wonderful time, which im sure you will! Yes bring back lots of pics for us :) Have fun

luvofallhorses
07-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Have a great time, Devon! :D can't wait to see pictures when you get back! :)

jackie
07-18-2006, 02:41 AM
You will have an amazing time. Paris is one of my all time favorite cities.

Miss Z
07-18-2006, 03:18 AM
That's great! You will love London and Paris, they are amazing cities, and I've never been (yet) but Rome is a beautiful city. The pics will be brilliant!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-18-2006, 03:40 AM
Wow!!! What a great trīp!!
Just beware for Rome: it can get pretty HOT there! Be sure to carry lots of fresh water with you :)

Killearn Kitties
07-18-2006, 05:25 AM
What a fabulous trip that is going to be! Do you know your itinerary? Will you have time to see the cat sanctuary at Torre Argentina in Rome? :D Well I know that schools are generally more keen on showing you ancient buildings and historic art collections, but if you have time, don't forget the cats!

Photograph everything! Have a wonder time. :D

slleipnir
07-18-2006, 06:35 AM
Sounds like fun! How lucky :) (take me too??) Have fun!

flamepony12
07-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Sounds like it's not just going to be Rome that's hot this time.. London's supposed to break a heat wave record tomorrow.. when we're going to be there! >.< We're going to be packing pretty much all day today, and then I'm leaving tomorrow morning :)

(take me too??)

Well, we ARE going to be flying over Canada.. ;)

joanofark
07-19-2006, 06:54 PM
You're SOOO lucky!! Take me!!! XD